Anime

"YAH! KIM JISOO! COME BACK HERE!" a familiar voice yelled at the notorious prankster. The newcomers, Joy, Irene and Rosé, was amused at the scene that welcomed them. A furiously red Jennie is chasing the sniggering Kim Jisoo. Irene and Rosé looked at each other knowingly as they smirked while Joy raised her eyebrow, confused.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Joy asked. Jennie stopped running as she catched her breath.

Meanwhile, Jisoo held Irene's shoulder to hide from Jennie's wrath. Irene was caught off guard especially when Jisoo whispered,

"Miss Pressy, that-that little one" she points at Jennie "is trying to murder me. She's being naughty."

Rosé and Joy bursted out laughing when they saw Irene flushed red, frozen on her spot. Jennie glared at Jisoo who was totally oblivious towards Irene's reaction.

Irene smirked at Jennie and gave her a nod as she clutched Jisoo's hand on her shoulder, making it hard for the latter to escape. Jisoo panicked but at the same time, surprised by the smaller girl's strength.

Jennie walked towards her, grinning widely. Jisoo was starting to sweat nervously as the girl went closer. Suddendly, Jennie snaked her hand towards Jisoo's pocket in her sweatpants.

The other dancers still haven't arrived which means that the only people in the room is them. Joy and Rosé was simply entertained at the whole scene watching them as they sit comfortably on the floor. Joy grinned when she thought of a new bet.

"I bet Irene likes Jisoo but doesn't realize it yet..." Joy said "or she'll eventually fall for her and I think they'd make a great pair..don't ya think?"

"I suppose..." Rosé clasped her hands while observing the situation "Ms.Goody-2-shoes and the notorious troublemaker"

"How about we make another bet?" Joy looked at Rosé with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"another one?"

"yup" Joy popped the 'p' "see if which of them tames the heart of good ole Kim Jisoo"

"no Sooyoung. I'm not a hardcore gambler. I might even back out at our bet earlier...so I'd rather enjoy watching their story unfold" Rosé shook her head

"tchh fine" Joy huffed.

Jisoo was definitely in a difficult situation when she found herself in between of two menacing girls. She tried to wriggled out from Irene's strong grasp but then stopped when she realized Jennie's hand is on her pocket. Her heart started to beat fast when she felt her hand.

"Hah! Got it!" Jennie smirked triumphantly. Luckily for her, Jisoo's phone doesn't have a password. It gave her the advantage to delete the stolen picture of her with a derp face expression. Jisoo snapped the camera when she was off-guard.

Jennie finally deleted the picture

Jennie finally deleted the picture. Suddenly, she accidentally pressed play on a certain anime video. The volume was set on maximum level so the moans coming from the video is heard.Everyone was shocked. Irene let go of Jisoo's hands as she was startled by the moaning sounds from the video.