Daisies

Jisoo went to school early along with Wendy, Lisa and Seulgi. Seulgi, of course, was still half-awake. Wendy dragged her from her house since they're neighbors. Lisa, on the other hand, prepared the bouquet of daisies that Jisoo asked.

The plan was to sneak inside the broadcasting room but things went easy for them because they have the key. Wendy used her connections with Kyungsoo, who keeps the key.

It was one of the rare occasions for Jisoo today as she wasn't wearing her usual outfit, a sweatpants and a sweater/hoodie. Today, she wore a denim jacket with fur lining, yellow tee, camouflage print joggers and high-top black sneakers. In fact, she nagged Lisa and Seulgi for fashion advice.

She checked her wrist watch. 6:30. She went inside their classroom pacing nervously while waiting for the brunette haired girl to come.

Suddenly, the door slid open, revealing Jennie. Dressed in a ribbed knit top from Chanel and a black mini skirt, paired with a matching purse from the French fashion brand, the cat eyed girl channeled inner Mean Girl to full effect.

Jisoo was wonderstrucked by the girl in front. Jennie raised her eyebrow then looked at her amusingly.

"what happened to the dork's usual outfit?" Jennie teased. Jisoo regained her senses, hearing Jennie.

"Pfft! I know I look awesome...like at any second now...you'd want me ask you out" Jisoo smirked to hide her nervousness especially when she saw how Jennie looked extra gorgeous today.

Jennie was obviously impressed by how Jisoo rocked her outfit. She understood why girls and boys have a crush on her. She looked even more attractive with a boyish casual outfit, Jennie thought.

Of course, Jennie wouldn't admit it to the raven haired girl knowing it would only feed Jisoo's ego. Jisoo's reply just proved her point. Hearing her confidently flirt with Jennie proves that she's aware of how attractive she looks. Jennie, somehow, got immuned by her flirty remarks so it doesn't fluster her anymore. She learned to play along with her.

"Uh yeah, Jisoo. I really want to go out with you" Jennie inched closer to her as she leaned to whisper, "I want you to make me moan out your name and make me feel a heavenly pleasure~"

Jennie then bit Jisoo's ear as a finishing touch.

'Two can play the game, my dear seatmate'

Jisoo froze on her spot, her face went red especially her ears. She felt her body warmed at the sudden contact. She didn't expect Jennie to flirt like a pro. Her mind and heart was a whole mess.

Jennie grinned at the latter's expression.

'and that's how you shut a flirt's mouth'

Jisoo knew this amused Jennie. She never lose on a flirting banter so she did the most cliché move. She pinned Jennie on the blackboard. She had the advantage since she's taller. Her right elbow resting on the blackboard on the right side of Jennie's head while her left hand tilted Jennie's chin as she gazed on her lips. Jennie was definitely caught off guard.

Jisoo leaned closer to Jennie's plump glossy lips. If she moved forward, they might have their second kiss. Jennie gulped and glared at Jisoo. She tried to calm herself and not back down. However, it didnt help especially when she could feel Jisoo's warm breath and their close distance that made her heart race.

"are you really sure about that, Little one?" Jisoo whispered "we can do it here, since we have the room for ourselves for 2 hours."

And just like that, it was Jennie's turn to blush hard. She knew in that moment that she's not immuned to the troublemaker's charm. She pushed Jisoo and went to fetch the broom and started cleaning.

Jisoo laughed seeing her flustered state. She thought the brunette looked like a dumpling that learned to clean.

She was about to do their plan but then she realized, she left the bouquet on Lisa's bike basket.

'Fuck! How could I've been so careless?!'

"hey sweet pea!" Jisoo poked Jennie's fluffy cheek. Jennie looked annoyed as she swatted Jisoo's hand away from her cheek.

"what now, jackass?"

"ermm...I forgot to bring my...umm...things...I left it" Jisoo said sheepishly.

"so? I dont give a shit okay? We have a job to finish and whatever the thing that you forgot to bring...that can wait" Jennie flipped her hair and continued with her job.

"I really need to get it...my life depends on it...pleaseeee" Jisoo whined.

Jennie thought for a second. She doubted Jisoo would escape leaving her to do all the cleaning.

"I promise I'll be back in a jiffy. If you want, I could clean 90% of the classroom" Jisoo took off her loquet necklace which had a small heart locket. She then placed it on Jennie's hand. Jennie looked confused.

"Hold on to that. As long as you have that..I'll come back to you. That necklace holds a great value in my life" Jisoo said sincerely.

Jennie knew Jisoo was being serious so she gave her a nod.

"okay, fine" Jennie sighed.

Jisoo grinned happily and ruffled her brunette hair.

"I swear I'll be quick"

Jisoo raced her way to Lisa's bike. She carefully picked the bouquet. She speedwalked on her way to the classroom. Good thing, the hallway is still empty. Apparently, the hallway would be filled with students at 8. Jisoo checked the time. 7:00. She texted Wendy the go signal. Wendy did a short announcement like a DJ then played the song, "Best Part". Jisoo felt giddy and excited while imagining a certain scenario to surprise Jennie.

Her plan would be: She would hide the bouquet behind her back then carefully went inside the classroom. Jennie would wonder about the song not expecting Jisoo's surprise. Jisoo would then gave her the flowers and then pour out her cheesy confession. She would ask Jennie to dance with her.

Jisoo smiled at the thought. She remembered how her dad surprised her mom with that romantic gesture. Her mother love it so much that she teared up a bit.

Jisoo finally arrived at the door. She exhaled heavily to calm down. She felt anxious as she hid the bouquet behind her back.

'This is it Jisoo. It's now or never.'

Jisoo slowly slid the door open.

What she saw plugged out the excitement that her heart felt. She felt her whole world crumble.

She saw Jennie smiling at him as they sway through the song. Her hands on his shoulders while his hands on her waist. Jisoo felt her energy drained at the scene.

She sat on the floor outside the classroom as she can't bare to see them further.

'Why can't I be him? why does it have to be Kai? it's not fair because I cant hate him. Deep down, I know he's a good guy and he's good for you. I see the way you look at him. I know he'll fall for you soon. I mean...you are an absolute angel ever since we were still kids back when I met you long ago....You clearly forgot about me but it's okay.'

Jisoo hung her head low with the flowers on her side as she felt her heart crumble. She didn't asked Wendy to stop the music especially when Jennie was happily dancing with Kai. She waited outside patiently. Despite the pain she felt, she prioritized Jennie's happiness.