School

This is a true story which happened in Klang Selangor.Our school was located near a famous chinese cemetry(name of the school not mentioned for privacy purposes) and it would be so dark at night time.I was at my form 3 during that time, My friends and i are really interested in all this spooky and haunted stuffs.There was a rumours  going on to telling that our school is haunted and some of them claimed to see a woman in baju kurung without heads in the toilet.Even some of them were scared to hell when one of the school girl was possesed in the school library.

Okay back to my story, it was our PMR at that time u know a kind of biggest public exam so our teachers wanted us to do well so they held extra classes for the important subjects during evening more likely at 7.00 to 9.00.I really remember that day what happened my friends and I were sitting in the class and got bored that the teacher didn't come yet so we decided to take a stroll around the school at that time. Me, Mary,Julie and Priya took off from the classroom while strolling around in our school I started talking to cheer up my friends who were quiet from just now. I asked them why Mary told me that its very creepy and she showed me her hand the hair in her hands was standing up.

My other friend got freaked out and told us let us go back to the classroom. Julie said haiyyaa sikit sikit pun nak takut (little things also you all want to get afraid).She told us she want to use the restroom so we followed her .While inside the toilet i felt  that in the corner of my eyes someone was watching me but i didn't dare to turn behind and see.Suddenly Mary ask me that do u feel something weird i said yes and lets not talk about it here lets go to the class now.After washing our hands quickly we ran back to the class.While in the class none of us uttered a word and suddenly Julie started crying on her own.Telling its coming near me please help me it is watching me please help!!We didn't knew what to do she was acting weird and crying and suddenly she began to shout in a high pitch.

Puan Nara was teaching us science at that time quickly came near us and tried to calm down here and she instructed Mariam and me our classmate to call Uztad Ahmad telling that she has been possesed(uztad refers to the teacher who teaches Agama). Mariam and i dashed as fast as i could running to call our uztad. After we told him he rushed and we went into the classroom.He started reading few lines of holy verses from the Al-Quran.My friend started shouting even more in not more than 5 seconds other teachers came to our class to see what happened.They were helping ustad to hold her legs and hand. She was not our friend who used to be her eye bags  turned blue and the her lips turned white.She was as pale as a ghost our teachers asked the other students to go into another classroom while healing her.They asked us to stay because we were her friends to help them.Then Mary whispered to me that she saw something in the toilet she didn't tell us because she didn't want us to panic. Pavithira told that she felt like something was following us since the beginning we stepped out of the classroom.

We felt guilty seeing Julie like this because of us.Soon she calmed down and her parents has come to take her back.She fainted in the healing and it was easy for the teachers to carry her.I couldn't sleep all night thinking this my Mom asked why am i like this i told her the whole scenario she told me to take a bath from the salt water and she asked me to sleep beside her that night.The next day the teachers asked us what happened what we did until Julie was possesed we told them all this things which happened and they told us to be careful next time when walking  near the corridors or the school toilet.