Stop me if you can

Start from the beginning

Jake ignored him and went forward to grab Elle from her waist.
Pulling her back he whispered in her ears to only get hurt by her elbow in his stomach.

"Just leave me, Jake!! Didn't you see how he nearly killed her!"

Jake sighed while holding his stomach

"That's... that's not our matter Elle ...just leave-"

"What is your matter lady? Here I am giving the compensation for her injuries and she is willing to take it...why are you interfering!!"

"Compensation?Well, I will compensate for this then!"

With this, she picked up a stone and before anyone could realise she had thrown it on the windshield of his Ferrari.

A glass breaking sound was heard followed by police sirens.

Cam again laughed liking this girl a hundred times more.

"Oh, boy Ash's reaction will be epic!"
.........................................................

He couldn't reach the scene as there was a traffic jam on the said street.

The honking was making him lose the little bit of patience he was trying to build.
Getting out of the car he made his way to the centre of the commotion.

There stood 2 police cars and one red Ferrari.

The windshield of the Ferrari was broken and a window had a big crack on it.

His gaze next went to an old lady standing at the side getting her arm and knees bandaged.
Her gaze was fixed on someone and he followed it.

But what he saw next made him push through the gathered crowd and move forward.

In the centre stood his not so beautiful wife.
Her bun all loose on her head, eyes furious and her small hands pushing back a man double her size.

Her one Louboutin missing on her feet.
Pencil skirt up till mid-thighs and a stance of getting ready to pounce next.

"Ma'am please...let us handle... please move back"
The police officers were pleading and so were Jake and another man with him.

Ashton came behind her and with a strong grip on her waist, lifted her off her feet.

"Let me go you-"
Her words got lost when her back was pressed on his chest and he whispered in her ear.

"Elle. enough!!"
The subdued anger in his voice made her still her struggles all of a sudden.

With her feet still in the air and her hands clutching his embraced arms on her waist she tried to explain.

"Ashton....he nearly killed her!! She was wounded ...and..and he just left her ...I threw a stone on his window..only then he stopped...-"

Ashton was not ready for any explanations.
He just wanted to sort this shit and get back to work.

"Just shut it, Elle!! Later!!"

She could sense his anger in waves, he was not in the mood to take anyone's sh** right now.

"Mr Lockwood I am sorry to say but this man just placed press charges on your wife...he-"

"How dare he!! He nearly killed someone!! Why are you not arresting him..I-"

"Elle!! "
He roared making everyone shiver in fear.

"Cam just take her"
He said sighing and motioning Cam to take her to the car.
Cam nodded pulling Elle but she refused.

"I am not going till this man is thrown behind bars!! Aunty is so badly hurt and he-"