Desperate Prayers

Yandere! Feaster (Hastur) x Religious! Reader

Your POV:
"Why is (Y/N) here? He/She is going to bring us a lose again!", Servais mumbled to our teammates. "Even the blind girl is more useful than him/her", Kreacher added as Demi laughed. I tried not to think about what they just said but it was more difficult than you might think.

I looked to my left to see my newest pet: Mini Feaster. It was a gift of an anonymous person. Sadly no one knew who it was. It looked at me as well, opened its arms and walked towards me so I could pick it up to hug it tightly. So adorable! "What a kid...", Demi laughed again before our view got black and we got brought to the map.

I could barely see anything, the darkness was consuming the place, only recognizable through the shadows of the gigantic ship and the windmills that it was Lakeside Village. "Dear Hastur-sama", I started my prayers, "Please give me the strength to get my team out of here... And they start to respect me." The last part was a mere whisper knowing that this wish will never be fulfilled. Respect... Something I seem to not to deserve...

As I looked around I decided to take the cipher near the exit gate. Everything went well but the match was awfully quiet. Time passed by and nothing has happened yet. No one got hurt nor was found by the hunter. I was very concentrated not to miss any calibrations that I couldn't hear the sliding behind me. "Good evening, (Y/N)-san", someone suddenly said in a husky voice while something thick was wrapped around my waist. "H-Hastur-sama?", I asked carefully trying to keep calm but my shaking voice told how I was feeling. He replied with the same tone in his voice: "No need to be afraid. I won't hurt you." "Why don't you knock me down and chair me?", I whispered, "Why...?"

Suddenly he lifted me up a bit and I found myself being carried by him in bridal style. The Feaster giggled softly as he carried me on top of the ship. Only a small screech escaped my troath.

The wind got slowly colder the closer we got to the ship so I cuddled myself into his chest which Hastur responded with another giggle. After we arrived, the Feaster sat me softly on the rocket chair, one of his tentacles remained on my cheek. "W-What are you going to do to me?", I stuttered with a mixture of nervousness and fear in my voice. "Don't worry. Wait here. I still need to do something." Then he just went away leaving me in a confused state. "Hastur-sama... Hastur-sama!" No answer. I had no other choice but to wait as he told. It felt like hours but he still didn't return so I decided to look for him. The map was still that quiet like at the beginning of the match.

Where are Demi, Servais and Kreacher? I searched at every possible place except for the shack area. Two ciphers were primed but there was no trace of my teammates. There weren't even any tentacles of the Feaster! What if he did something to them? I rushed as fast as possible to the shack only to find nobody but I could clearly hear a panting. It seemed to come from below me, from the basement.

I slowly walked the stairs down, hid around the corner and peeked into the dark basement. "That is-", I whispered as my eyes widened in shock, "No way!" My teammates laid on the ground, dead and soaked in a sea of blood. And in front of them stood our hunter, the bottom of his coat is full of blood as well. "Hastur-sama!", I screamed after going out of my hiding spot. He lookes at me and said calmly: "(Y/N)-san... Didn't I tell you to wait at the ship?" "Y-You took so long so I got worried and-" My legs suddenly gave up and I fell on my ass. "W-Why did you do this-?" Again no reaction.

"H-Hastur-sama..." "I heard your prayers. You sounded so desperate and I can't see you suffering! I had to do this!" He slowly approached me and used his tentacles to pick me up and put me into his arms again, laying my head on his chest. I whimpered at his touch. "Oh?", he looked at the ground to see Mini Feaster trying to jump into his arms, "So you accepted my gift! I'm really glad you did." Hastur softly giggled, picked up Mini Feaster as well and gave it to me. I automatically hugged my pet, being afraid of what the hunter is going to do if I disobey in any way.

"I will keep you at my side~ You're too adorable to see you near somebody else ever again~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT: I ACCEPT LEMON REQUESTS NOW!

In case you don't know: You add the "Sama" when you're talking to a king/lord/emperor/... and "San" when you want to say Ms./Mr. ... in Japanese.

As I told y'all, I was watching the global finals of COA 3 and I'm not disappointed. I knew Gr would win! And to be honest: I'm some kind of fangirl when it comes to Gr (//▽//)
Mkk also has so nice hair, I want to touch it so badly (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)
But don't tell my bf! He can get jealous quite quickly
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴