Mommy will marry!

Geisha (Michiko) x Child! Hunter! Reader

Your POV:
Flashback:
"What?! You fell in love again?!", I screamed. I jumped up and down in joy. "Who is it? A hunter or a survivor?", I continued without taking a breath "Is it Jack?" Michiko giggled and petted my shoulder: "You sure are a lively child. And your guess is right." My eyes sparkled at her reply as I squeaked in excitement.

"Did you already tell him?" She shook her head very quick signaling that she is nervous. I pouted.

I took her hand, ran to the Ripper's room and knocked on the door like I needed to pee urgently but someone already uses the toilet. "Jack! Open up! Here are (Y/N) and Michiko! We need to talk!" With the time I got more impatient and started knocking wilder against the door. After two minutes he finally opened up and let us in.

"Finally! Punctuality isn't your strongest point, is it?" He groaned at the comment: "What do you want, you little brat?" I slightly pulled on Michiko's kimono as I hid behind her, looking at him and stuck out my tongue. She fiddled with her fingers. The Geisha carefully took one of his hands and stuttered her confession: "I-I love you, J-Jack." He blushed not believing what she just said. His eyes widened but he could regain his composure. Jack answered with a hand kiss: "I love you, too, Michiko." I squeaked again and ran around the manor only to yell "Michiko and Jack are a couple" the whole time. "(Y/N) is such a cute kid, don't you agree?" Jack just sweatdropped.
Flashback end

"Mommy will marry~ Mommy will marry~", Robbie and I sang. We danced around, just having fun while spreading the message of their engagement. Though some of the other hunters were already annoyed by us but most of them got excited themselves, especially Violetta!

She carried us on her back and circled around as she sang along. I hope Ms. Nightingale doesn't mind that we accidentally destroyed a chair with that. "Are you kidding me?!", someone suddenly asked, "Did you have to tell everyone, you little brat?" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest so did Robbie. "Michiko! Your fiancé is naughty in front of the kids! Say something!", Violetta called for the Geisha. After a minute she arrived in the dining room and laughed at her view. Sadly she hid her beautiful face again with the fan. "Both of you will never change, will you?" Michiko carried the Axe Boy on one arm and hugged me with the other. Jack just watched in disbelief. "Be nice to them. You can only marry me if you accept them as my kids!" He groaned but accepted: "Fine. But more importantly: Who will teach Ms. Nightingale that we broke the chair?" Michiko looked at it surprised and changed into her other form. "Mommy is so scary when she is mad!", Robbie yelled as we ran away, "Everyone saves themselves!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not very proud of this one._. I kNoCkEd On ThE dOoR lIkE i NeEdEd To PeE uRgEnTlY bUt SoMeOnE aLrEaDy UsEs ThE tOiLeT._. Wtf did I write?!
私を嫌わないでください T_T
私を愛して!!!お願いします❤!

Oh well, at least I finally got mammoth *cough* after getting demoted twice in 2 days *cough* And I got an A- Badge for Doctor(⌒▽⌒) But I'll be hunter main again cuz my teammates NEVER rescue me and that's why we lose the whole time.
SURVIVORS ARE TRASH! CHANGE MY MIND!
I missed you, Geisha. I'm coming back to you❤

 I'm coming back to you❤