Privacy? That's a foreign word!

Boyfriend! Prospector (Norton) x Reader

Your POV:
"Happy first anniversary, my dear!", Norton happily shouted through the manor as he made his way to me. I sweatdropped: "Happy anniversary! But there is no need to be that loud..." "Why? Is it wrong that I want to let everyone know you are mine?" My face reddened and I looked away in embarrassment.

He cupped my face with his big hands and gave me a little eskimo kiss. "You blush like on day one. You are so cute~" "And everyone knows about our relationship since day one. Don't you remember?"

Flashback:
"W-What did you just say?", I stuttered with widened eyes. Norton giggled at this view and took my hands in his. "I said that I fell in love with you, (Y/N)!" I was happy, happy that he had the same feelings for me so I responded with a shy smile: "I love you, too." He couldn't believe what I just told him. I returned his feelings! He snuggled his head on my shoulder.

"You don't know how happy you make me!" Then someone suddenly squeaked behind a door: "I knew it! Such a lovely couple!" I stood up to open it. Every survivor listened to our conversation! "Are you kidding me?! Never heard of privacy?!", I blushed furiously. They fiddled with their fingers nervously while Vera apologized.
Flashback end

We sighed. That was one of the most embarrassing moments since I moved to the manor.

Norton searched for something in his pockets and finally found it after a couple minutes. One of his magnets. Suddenly a strong power was pulling me to him and he laid his arms around my waist as he started to cuddle. I snuggled against him. The Prospector realized: "So you still have my magnet?" I just nodded. He smiled. "I am so jealous! Why can't we have such relationships like them, Martha?", the Perfumer asked. I puffed up my cheeks: "And why can't we just have a bit privacy?" "Privacy? That is a foreign word!", Martha laughed.

Oh man...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's short but I hope you still like it! And who doesn't love Norton^^?
Don't like? Don't read!