I don't need to get healed

Mercenary (Naib) x Reader

Your POV:
My legs hurt. How long do I still have to kite this stupid Smiley Face? "Focus on decoding!", I yelled quickly before turning around the next corner to hide. Luckily he lost me. Joker mumbled some insults as he made his way to the next cipher with his rocket dash. I took a moment to breathe. There are still four ciphers left. Naib, Murro and William surely are very slow decoders! I will never agree to this team again!

After a few minutes of catching my breath, I stumbled to the nearest which got decoded by Naib already. "(Y/N)? Are you okay? You are hurt! Let me heal you!", he stated as he made his way to approach me but I just smiled weakly: "Don't worry about me! I am fine! We need to decode now!" Naib first insisted to heal me but gave up then. Meanwhile Murro and William were kiting Joker. Maybe kiting isn't the right word, bullying suits this situation better... You could hear a "Focus on decoding!" from time to time. Three ciphers left...

"I don't need to get healed! Stop annoying me, Naib!", I yelled at him.

The Mercenary had enough of this shit so he grabbed me by my collar and pulled me to him while growling: "Listen closely now! The hunter already knocked William out! Joker could come everytime to knock you down because you are still hurt! And we still have three damn ciphers left! So stop being stubborn and let me heal you up!"

"Fine...", I answered in a low tone. Naib then finally let go and shoved me carefully to the ground beginning to heal. Beside the loose bandages he did a good job. I honestly didn't expect that! "Come on", he whispered and took my hand pulling me to the Eastside of the map. A quick squeak escaped my mouth. My mind went blank but I couldn't help but smile.

Meanwhile Murro healed William up as well so they could continue to bully Joker as we decoded. When the rage of the Wildling's boar was building up, the Forward stunned with his football. Then it was Wildling's turn again. After Naib and I decoded another cipher, the hunter suddenly surrendered.

The four of us celebrated while we went back to the manor. Well, I should rather say: They walked. Naib gave me a piggyback ride on his back since my legs still hurt as hell from the kiting. I insisted to walk myself but he just picked me up and put me onto his back. Our teammates giggled.

"Naib?" "Huh? What is wrong?" "Thank you", I whispered before laying my arms around his neck. What I didn't notice was how he grinned at this action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Identit

The only place I'll ever get shipped with Schmiddy... Yes, with SCHMIDDY._.
I don't really understand this... Yes, I love Team AO. Yes, I do like Schmiddy but I like Rockson and CMDuty more tbh... AND I OOP- I said it.

My friends who are shipping us: BuT yOu'Re HiS sOuLmAtE (╥﹏╥) NO, NO, NO! UNACCEPTABLE!!! YOU BELONG TO SCHMIDDY (」°ロ°)」
Le me liking Team AO's hunters the most: But... Rockson and CMDuty are way better (╥﹏╥) THAT'S NOT FAIR (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ I'd rather get bullied by their hunters than by their survivors...

And sorry for the short story this time... I was working on another one but it took too long so I thought I could just write a short one to satisfy y'all until the other is finished (╥﹏╥) すみません T^T