Culprit

Azrael! Photographer (Joseph) x Teen! Female! Reader

Request by Siniora-Chan

Your POV:
"Wow! I never knew you would live in the Phantom Castle!", I admired the big room and stopped at the photo gallery he had. It showed every survivor and hunter, from matches and private life, beautiful and funny moments. One showed Michiko's tea party with Xie and Fan, the one beside it how Kreacher was chased by Leo and below them how William, Murro and Patricia bullied Joker to help Emily.

"Do you like them?", Joseph asked and showed another one, "Look, I still have the photo of our first match." "I remember. You were friendly to me because the others let me down! But I never thought you would ask me to be your friend." He laid an arm around my waist as I smiled. Then he left saying that he would bring something for me, a gift. I looked around some more and found an old camera in a vintage style. My hands got dusty when I took it. The camera itself is beautiful but the dust bothers me, I don't like dirty things. Suddenly it fell out of my hands and a crack followed. The lens broke. Shit!

"Okay, okay! Stay calm!", I thought but I just couldn't. I left everything like this and went back to my room planning on how to get out clean. Panic sweat appeared on my forehead.

Time skip:
It was already one week ago but Joseph still didn't forget. He threatened everyone with a punishment if the person confessed his guilt and always says that he might know who it was. I won't tell him, I don't want to know what kind of punishment this is!

"So no one wants to confess?", he asked everyone while looking at me. I swallowed hardly and sweat appeared again. His eyes narrowed. "(Y/N)", he suddenly began so it scares me, "Come to my room." Then the Photographer stood up and waited. Joseph just took my wrist and dragged me there. Halfway he started talking again: "I know it was you. Why didn't you say anything?" I said nothing in embarrassment. We arrived at the Phantom Castle. The camera was at its place again with a new lens. There wasn't any time for looking around some more because he gave me a toothbrush, a bucket of water and a washcloth.

"What the hell-" "As a punishment you may wipe the floor now." I ticked off and threw the washcloth at him: "With a fucking toothbrush?! What is wrong with you?!" He just sat down on his couch with an evil smile so I began. The time felt endlessly, especially since he teased me the whole time. The hours together were full of embarrassing photos, things which he let fly and imagining how I could work as his maid every day. How it ended? With a water battle. We ended up as a laughing and wet mess on the floor after that. He took this opportunity to make a picture of us on one of his leaves but immediately hold it out of my reach since I leapt onto him to take it away.

"No! You already have enough! Give it to me!" "Then give me a kiss~", Joseph continued the teasing and leaned to me so his horns were beside my face. I jumped up a bit in surprise. Too close! "Okay, fine! Then keep it!" "You are no fun!", the Azrael pouted and held the picture's leaf close to himself, "But at least I can keep it at a special place." I got curious so I asked him where it would be which made him laugh softly.

"Not only in my collection but also in my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it took so long for your request but I wanted to publish the Geisha oneshot first^^' And to be honest, I had way too much fun writing the punishment lmao. Hope you like it^^

Are y'all annoyed by ppl who say "nerf Enchantress" or "nerf Feaster", too?
I mean, I played as Joseph and won but there was a certain cowboy who wrote into the global chat "Nerf Joseph". I wrote into the post match-chat then "Don't nerf Joseph. Just be a better survivor." He then immediately left the chat

" He then immediately left the chat

This is the same guy but I don't want to leak his name

This is the same guy but I don't want to leak his name. And here's the data if anyone wants to see how the match went🔝