My Second Officer [Part 2]

First Officer (Jose) x Reader

Your POV, the next day:
Since Jose had carried me to my room after the accident yesterday, he never left my side. He insisted to sit in front of me, only to watch me eat breakfast. As soon as he complimented me for being pretty/handsome even with stuffed mouth, I received many death glares from the female survivors but especially from the Perfumer.

I ignored them most of the time since I didn't have any other choice, did I? He didn't even seem like he would care at all! Jose explained his skills with his pocket watch and why all of us fell asleep yesterday. This was quite fascinating! "Jose, don't mind me asking but would you care if I join you in a match next time? I really want to see your skills!", I asked with a bit of nervousness. He giggled as I clapped my hands in front of my chest joyfully: "Of course. Why would I reject the company of my mermaid/merman~?"

Suddenly whispering started everywhere. "MY mermaid/merman". All eyes were focused on us. Some of them were surprised, some even angry, probably wishing either him or me death. I could even hear some groans in the background. Suddenly someone slammed his/her hands on the table and started to shout: "Get away from him!" It was Vera. The Perfumer had an angry look as she stared at me. "W-What did I do?", I stuttered while blinking a few times in disbelief "C-Calm down, Vera-" "I will only calm down when you move away from Jose!"

Another slam on the table followed. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Since he joined the manor you are acting like that!", Servais stated annoyed. Then an argument began between them. I couldn't handle this situation so I went straight to my room ignoring the calls. My head hurt. I couldn't even hear the fast steps behind me so of course it scared me when someone suddenly laid his/her hand on my shoulder to stop me. I put my hand over my heart while I turned around. Jose... What did I expect? "(Y/N)!", the Officer breathed heavily "What is wrong? Is it because of Vera?" "Well, yes but- I don't know", I said in a serious tone and turned my head away. The male in front of me grinned a bit: "Huh? Is it because you actually like me~?" I mumbled a simple 'yes' while blushing, hoping he wouldn't hear that. To my disappointment he did.

His grin widened. "What did you just say~?" "Y-You know what I just said! Don't act like you didn't, i-idiot!" He took my right hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). You are and you will always be my Second Officer~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Due to the corona crisis, I finally had some more time to write the second part☺️ And I'm sorry again that it took so long 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

I also met a very nice Manticore! We always team up for 2vs8 since he knows that I'm a former Sabertooth!
Y'all need to see his Wu Chang! I don't want to say that he's op but even my Geisha looks like a noob to his Wu Chang xD
I'm happy to be part of his journey to Evil Dragon☺️ Let's all wish this Sir the luck of the world to get his desired and deserved spot 🥺🙏🏻