040

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter forty

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

i then felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind, making me jump.

"do you like my surprise." daniel whispered in my ear.

i knew it was him, i mean who else would it be. i turned and hugged him.

"thank you so much." i said starting to cry.

"aww, don't cry." daniel says.

"they're happy tears." i say.

i then let go of daniel and give my family and gemma all hugs.

"i missed you guys so much." i say, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"we missed you too hunny." my mom says.

daniel had to leave after a few minutes to make it to the meet and greet. i sat there and talked with my family until daniel got back.

i didn't stay in daniel's room that night daniel had got my family rooms on the same floor we were on. i ended up talking with gemma and paige the whole night. i was leaving tomorrow night and so was my family.

the next night

daniel came with us to the airport. i didn't want to leave him but i did really want to go home. he couldn't go any farther because of security. i put my bags down and went over to hug daniel.

"i'm gonna miss you." i say, tearing up a bit.

i went from only virtually seeing him to sleeping in the bunk next to him. it was going to be weird not being right next to him and spending all of this time with him.

"i know. but hey, maybe i'll surprise you again like the first time we met." he said.

that causes me to smile even tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"i love you and i can't wait to visit you." he said kissing the top of my head.

"i love you too. i'm going to miss you more than you'll ever imagine." i say to him.

we kiss one more time before i have to leave.

two years later

a/n --- lol sorry about the time skip

i had moved to la last year. me and gemma moved into an apartment about ten minutes from the boys house.

living in a la had been great because of meeting and all. our channel has grown a lot as well. me and gemma have also made a lot of friends, some through the internet and others who live in la and aren't influencers.

as for me and daniel, we've been great. i love being closer to him and all the guys. i also get to spend time with daniel's family.

i didn't really see them that much because i did live across the country. we have a family dinner once a week with daniel's family.