020

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter twenty

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

"hey." jonah says.

"hey. what's up." i respond.

"so we are at the venue and we wanted to see if you wanted to come early and surprise daniel." jonah says.

"ohhhh, that sounds fun!!! can gemma and paige come now too?" i say happily.

"yeah sure. just make sure when you get here go to the back entrance and say uhhh. i need a code word to give you. like, uhhh, i can't think of one. oh ok, how about chicken nuggets. just say that when you get there i'll tell them to let you in when you come and say that." jonah says.

"ok. may i ask, why chicken nuggets?" i say with a smile.

"i'm hungry ok. leave me alone." he says with a laugh, and then i laugh.

"ok we are leaving in a couple minutes." i tell him.

"ok, see you soon." he says.

we exchange goodbyes and then i hang up, turning to gemma.

"jonah said that we could go early so that i could surprise daniel." i say to gemma with a smile.

"ok, so do you wanna leave in a couple minutes?" gemma asks.

"yeah. we still have to wait for paige." i say.

"oh my god! she is still getting ready?" gemma says while laughing.

"paige hurry up!" i yell to her.

"i'm done." she says stumbling out of the bathroom.

"ok, lets make sure we have everything." i say to them.

we make sure that we have everything and then we head out of the hotel room heading towards the elevator.

after exiting the hotel we went to the parking garage, where my car was. we got in and then i put the address into my phone because i didn't know the area or where we were really going. it was about a twenty minute drive from the hotel.

***

we had reached the venue. i drove around to the back to see a black fence enclosing the tour bus and other vehicles. there was entrance so i drove to that. a lot of people were standing there working and some talking. i drove up the entrance and a guys started taking so i opens my window.

"hello miss, this is a restricted area and you aren't allowed back here." a security guard said to me.

"chicken nuggets." i said nervously.

"ahhhh." he says realizing who i was.

he then opened the gate letting me into the back area and into the enclosed area. some people showed me where to park my car. we all got out of the car. a lady then came up to us.