038

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter thirty-eight

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

i woke up the next morning still in daniel's arms and he was sleeping. i carefully slipped out of his arms and headed into the bathroom. i stripped from my pajamas and got in the shower.

once i finished i got out and wrapped a towel around my body. i had realized i didn't grab my clothes for the day so i quietly left the bathroom so i wouldn't wake up daniel. but when i walked out i say him sitting up on his phone.

"good morning gorgeous." he said.

"morning." i say smiling at him, a light blush forming on my face too.

i grabbed my clothes and headed back into the bathroom to get dressed and finish getting ready.

i decided to let my hair air dry, so when i was done getting ready i grabbed anything that was mine in the bathroom and left

i decided to let my hair air dry, so when i was done getting ready i grabbed anything that was mine in the bathroom and left. once i was done in the bathroom daniel went in to get ready. the boys had their show in kansas city tonight.

i was hoping to get my luggage tonight, but when talking with the airline about shipping my luggage we told them that in the next few days we would be in kansas city, kansas and denver, colorado.

we also told them the hotels that we would be at. they had told me that they would ship as soon as they could so they would ship it to me then.

i was hoping to get it tonight because i didn't have many clothes left. i only had one outfit. i didn't have any pj's so i've been wearing daniel's t-shirts to bed for the last two nights. daniel then came out of the bathroom.

"so we have til' about three to do whatever we want." he says.

"ok. do you wanna explore the city?" i question.

"sure!" he says enthusiastically. 

it was about lunch time so we first looked for a good place to eat at. we have decided on a barbecue place. we took an uber to the place because it wasn't in walking distance.

we got to the restaurant and waited to be seated. after getting seated a few minutes later me and daniel were both scanning the menu looking for something to eat. we had ordered our drinks and food.

we had finished eating and we had paid. we were now going in and out of stores.

***

i had bought a few things but it was nearing 3:00pm, and we needed to be back at the hotel. we ubered back to hotel and then got on the bus to head over to the venue.

later that night

the boys had just ended at the meet and greet for the kansas city show. we had to go back to the hotel to grab our things.

when we got back to the hotel i stopped at the front desk to see if my luggage had been shipped. i waited behind one person and daniel had stayed with me while everybody else headed up to their rooms.

"hi! how may i help you?" the woman at the front desk said.

"i was wondering if any luggage was dropped off?" i say.

"what's the name?" she asks.

"alexa fisher or lexi fisher." i tell her.

she types away at her computer.

"nothing is showing up on my computer." she says.

are. you. kidding. me.

"i'll check the back just in case." she says with a smile.

she goes in the back and i can hear her rummaging through things. she comes back out with a smile on her face.

"well, good news. there's luggage back there." she says.

"thank god." i say with a smile.

she heads back and grabs it.

"just to make sure, this is yours right?" she says with a little laugh.

"yes." i say smiling back at her.

she walks around the desk rolling luggage over to me.

"here you go miss." she says.

"thank you so much!" i say with a big smile.

"no problem! have a great night." she says returning the smile.

"you too!" i reply.

me and daniel then head up to our room to pack the things we had up. we had to be down at the bus in fifteen minutes.

i was so happy to have my luggage back. i threw the dirty clothes i had into my suitcase and then put all of my skincare into the suitcase.

daniel had finished getting his stuff together. we checked for any things we might have forgotten, but there wasn't anything. so we left the room and headed down to the bus. we had made it just on time.

after getting on the bus i put my suitcase where it had gone before. since it was already super late i decided to put my pajamas on and then head off to bed.

we had left kansas city and were on our way to denver. it was about a nine hour drive, which was a pretty good thing because i would be waking up around the time that we would be arriving in denver.

after grabbing pj's and my skincare bag i headed into the bathroom to get ready for bed. once i was done i walked out and said goodnight to everyone. i got into my bunk and started to get all comfy. the curtain slowly opened and i was greeted by daniel.

"good night beautiful. i love you." he said smiling, and then he kissed my forehead.

"i love too." i said smiling back at him.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙