015

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter fifteen

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

after me and gemma ended up having a sleepover. we had stayed up really late and i woke up later than usual.

gemma had just left about a half hour ago. i wanted to call daniel because we didn't get to talk yesterday because he had a couple meetings and an interview to go to so he was busy most of the day.

so i had texted him asking him if he was busy. he said he wasn't and he then asked if i wanted to facetime. i said yes, obviously.

"hiiiiiii." i say cheerfully.

"hey," daniel says back, "so, what's up? we didn't get to talk yesterday." he continues.

"nothing much. i was just scrolling through comments on my recent instagram picture and a lot of people are commenting and asking if I'm the girl who was with you. and am i the mystery girl and stuff like that. how do they find these things out?" i tell him.

"i don't even know. they are like FBI agents. they know things about me that i don't even know." he says, shaking his head.

"i just wish they would give us some space. it's like you can't live your life because they are watching your every move." i say.

"i know. you just get use to it." daniel says.

"yeah." i reply.

we talked for about another hour before i had to go because my mom wanted me to go to the mall with her. so i had to say goodbye to daniel. i then had to change into different clothes and then brush my hair out and all. the mall was about a 30 minute drive from our house and my mom wanted me to drive. after we got there me and my mom went into a couple of stores. i got gemma and paige some things because both of their birthdays are coming up. we had been at the mall for a while and i had gotten a good amount of new clothes, and my mom got the things she needed to get. we were driving back home and since it was dinner time my mom and i stopped at red robin's because it was the closest restaurant to where we were. when we were done we went home. i put all of the clothes and other things i had gotten away and then laid in bed and watched some netflix. i went down a couple hours later to eat a little snack. i went back up to my room when i was done eating. i brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. i then did my normal skincare routine. i hopped into bed and got under the covers when i was done. i went on my phone for a little while. i was scrolling through instagram, and then twitter, and then go through peoples snapchat stories until i got tired. i eventually did. i shut my phone off and then plugged it in. i rolled over and pulled the covers on top of me more and shut my eyes, falling asleep shortly after.

two weeks later

a/n --- i'm sorry for the time skips but i just don't want to drag this on too long, it's kind of getting boring not gonna lie. also i'm gonna add like the tour locations (like all of the cities that they will be going to) disclaimer, this is a fake tour. i updated it to be more recent things.

---

THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD ONES

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

PHOENIX, ARIZONA

SANTA FE, NEW MEXICO

OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA

DALLAS, TEXAS

LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS

JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI

BOCA RATON, FLORIDA

JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA

ATLANTA, GEORGIA

RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA

NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE

CINCINNATI, OHIO

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA

PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA

INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

KANSAS CITY, KANSAS

DENVER, COLORADO

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

---

me and daniel were on facetime and he was finishing packing for tour. they were leaving tomorrow and i could tell that daniel had procrastinated packing for a while which was why he was doing it the night before.

like i said they leave tomorrow and their first show was the day after that. then it would be a little under two weeks until the show in boca raton. daniel eventually finished packing and then had to go which left me bored and alone.

gemma was at her grandmas for the weekend, and her grandma lives near disney world, which isn't that close. it is about an hour and a half away which meant that i was alone for the weekend. and paige is never home because she is alway sleeping over at someone's house, or they're at our house. not that it matters because we don't hang out that much anyways. i decided to just go on my phone because i was really bored. a notification had came down from the top of my screen. it was a random number texting me.

---

+1 (257) 246 2346

+1 (257) 246 2346 - i know you and daniel are dating

1+ (346) 688 2451 - who is this

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙