Our first real mission!

Chapter 49: Our first real mission!

1 month later.....

Knock knock knock. I rushed to the door. "Hello. Are you Raegan?"The lady with blind curly hair questions. I nod suspiciously. "May I come in? We need to talk."She pushes her way through my front door. I glare at her. The lady slips her black leather heals off and walks up the stairs. "Who's here?"My dads quickly walks down from upstairs. "Hello. I am Mrs. Spencer."Her bright gold ring glitters as she shakes my dads hand. "Why are you in my house?"He questions. "To see your daughter of course"Mrs.Spencer. She sits herself on the couch. Paper work tumbling out of her brief case, onto the coffee table. I sit down beside my dad on the big couch. <Why is she hear?>I think to myself..........

"Tomorrow her and her friends will start there missions"Mrs.Spencer picked up her papers and places them in her brief case. "So-so We are going to be real super heroes!!"I ask in shock. "I guess you could say. You would be heroes if you help stop crimes"She replies.

"Have a good day. I will see you both tomorrow at city hall at 1:00 sharp!"She smiles and walks out the door. Our first mission. It was going to happen ,tomorrow! It all happened so fast. Meeting my friends, Charlotte leaving, having our very first real mission! I had to call the girls.

"*screams*" "Oma-gosh! Oma-gosh! Oma-gosh!" "Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!" "Celebration time come on!"

We cheered and danced well we Facetimed. It was a real mission.