Soccer and Dreams!

Chapter 28:Soccer and Dreams!

That night all 5 us of partied and had SO much fun! We ate lots of candy,chips and pizza all night. We also watched comedy's , which was pretty fun. We danced around all night and told story's. At 2:09am once again we decided to go to bed. So we just passed out any where we wanted to. Mia passed out on the floor ( no blankets or nothin),Catherine passed out on my couch in my room , Monica passes out on my bottom bunk, Emily passed out on the floor and I passed out in my top bunk.It was funny when we woke up. We woke up all at the same time laughing. We also told each other about our dreams, and what a couincidence that we all had the same dream again.

Later after my friends were gone dad said company was coming over.I knew it was Maddie,Melissa and Brody who was coming over. They knocked on the door and I was told to go get the door. They walked up stairs with a big bowl of popcorn. I just remember that I had a soccer game at 1:00 at the TLC( Tri leiser centre )and now it was 12:20."Dad I have a soccer game at 1:00 remember!"I yell across the house."jump in the car everyone soccer game soon!"He yells from stairs. All 6 of us jump in the car with my soccer stuff and we drove away.

After my soccer game we won 4-2 and kicked there buts!!!!!!