Super duper heroes!

Chapter 11:super duper heroes!

We finally get to the pond............

We sit down by the tree right beside the pond and I put out the papers that was in my bag.I lay them out in front of us.I show Emily the research papers I wrote and told her........"It is true, about the super hero thing,I think we are superheroes"Emily looks at me confused,then she laughs."Hahahahahaha"I look at her with a serious face........"Oh hehe you were serious"She says."Yaaaaaa!!!!!!"I yell I.Emily drops her mouth and then says....."Bu-but , that can't be true none of my dreams have ever come true before"She says."That's the thing , dreams only come true when there connected with lots of people"I explain."Oh okay"Emily says."Ya , I should get going for lunch" I say."All right then see you tomorrow"Emily says.I bike away from the pond.

That day I kept on thinking when our dream was gonna come true..............That night I had the same dream as Friday night except a different bad guy. The next morning I call up Emily.RING RING RING......."Hello"She says sleepily."Hi Emily,sorry if I'm waking you,ummm-did you have a dream last night?"I ask."Umm-ya,did u"She asks."Yes!,was yours the same as Friday nights dream?"I say."Ya except a different bad guy, what about you?"She says."Yes, we so need to talk to the rest of the girls tomorrow at school"I say."Okay let's do that"Emily states."Okay got to go bye!" I say.