Bike riding.

Chapter 36:Bike riding.

After we were done playing the question game we decided I should show her around the neighbourhood , just for fun. We ran into my garage and I grabbed my bike and a spare bike we own. We bolted out of the garage and into the park behind my house. "I'll show you my friends 'Emily's' house first , is that okay?"I say."Oh ya , for sure"She chuckles.We turn a left onto a street with lots of houses and go down to number '6' house on the left."This is it, she's like my BFF, wanna come meet er?"I ask."Uh?!, Sure"She says. We park our bikes in front of 'Emily's' house and run to the front door. I knock on the door.'Knock knock knock' I see some one peak through the window beside the door. Two little girls answer the door."Hi! , Is Emily here?"I ask."Yup" They say and ran off yelling."EMILY! RAEGAN IS HERE!". Emily bolts upstairs to the front door."Hey Raegan , is this your cous'in Charlotte it is?"Emily says."Ya actually I was just showin her around the neighbour hood , wanna come?"I ask."Sure , let me ask"She runs off.I over hear there conversation:"Hey Mom can I go bike riding around the neighbour hood with Raegan, please please?!?!?!"....."Sure sweetie just be home by '6' , okay?"......."Thanks mom love you!". She runs to the door. "I'll be right there just gonna get my bike"She say with a smile. Me and Charlotte turn around and walk to our bikes. Emily opens the garage door and pulls her bike out. As were cruisin down the street. Emily all the sudden stops behind us. I look behind me and turn around , letting Charlotte go further."What's wrong?"I ask."Oh , uh nothing , it's just ......., Did you -uh- tell Charlotte about our 'U KNOW WHAT -uh- SECRET!'?"She exclaims."No , i'll get to that soon"I say. Me and Emily bolts off to were Charlotte is.We turn back into the park and run to the swings(3 swings). We sit down huffing and puffing.Charlotte in between me and Emily."So-o.....uh- we have something to tell you Charlotte"I mumble."What is it?"Charlotte asks."Well first you can NOT EVER tell anyone our secret!"Emily says mysteriously."Okay,I promise"Charlotte says."Okay then ,you see Charlotte , we have 3 other friends not here right now that go to our school"I start."Ya and we all had a slumber party about a month ago , at Raegans house!"Emily says."So?"Charlotte asks confused."Well you see uh- when we went to sleep -uh- that night we all had the same dream , Me , Emily and our friends Monica, Mia and Catherine"I say."And it turns out , since Raegan did some research on why we all had the same dreams, that......"Emily says."That Dreams can be connected ONLY with TRUE friends, and that Dreams can actually come true "I say."But only good dreams!"Emily finishes."That's cool and ah guys , but how is this a secret?"Charlotte asks."Hang on hang on were gettin there........, the dream all 5 of us had on that night came true!"I say excitingly."The dream we had was we all became super heroes and had SUPER cool super powers and -and it was AWESOME!"Emily explained REALLY FAST.Charlotte jumps off the swing and starts laughing so hard on the ground on her back."*Sigh*Whats so funny?"Emily asks sad.Charlotte sits up ending her laughing phase."There's no such thing as super heroes!"Charlotte says with a giggle.