Charlotte!

Chapter 34:Charlotte!

I had no idea that I had a cousin! My dad was an only child and my mom has a sister that does not have any kids! What was I suppost to do , I didn't know what she was like or what she looked like , How would I be prepared?

I fell asleep that night worried that my long lost cousin would not like me, and that she would be a bully and think I'm a nerd along with the popular kids.

The next morning I woke up at 7:00 (later than usual) feeling still a little worried about my cousin , but I brushed off my worried ness and went to school. My dad drove me. I hoped out of the car and walked to the front entrance of my school. I saw all my friends at my lockers and max was there to. When I came he just wanted I tell me that he was gonna hang out with his (boy) friends today and then he ran off. I told my friends before the first block of school about my long lost cousin and blah blah blah and how I was so worried and you know what they told me "Don't worry about it , she's your age, you'll probably love her!" I gasped and walked away from my not understanding friends.

After school my dad picked me up. Well we drove home I asks some questions."Do your know what charlottes like?"I ask."No, not really"He answers."How old is she again?"I ask."You mom told me she's your age"He replies."Will she like me?"I ask."I don't know"He says."What does she like to do and what is her favourite hobbies?"I ask."Like I said before , I don't know , now stop asking me questions"He says."Let me guess, you haven't even met her?"I ask.He nods as we pull up into our drive way. I run inside and lock my door."I'm never coming out of my room and no ones coming in!!!!"I yell to everyone from my bedroom. You see I this morning had this whole thing planed out. First I would ask my dad a whole lot of questions about her after school , then I would rush in and say no ones coming in my room and I'm not coming out , then -well this morning I snook lots and lots of food from the pantry , then I took a pale from the garage and when ever I had to use the washroom BOOM I go in the bucket then through it into my dads car outside my window. Another part of my plan was to brush my teeth at school because I would sneak out my window every time it's school. I was all hooked up!

I stayed in there for an hour and played my phone (my favourite game Ice cream jump and Minecraft ) , but it was getting a little boring so I plugged in my phone to my stereo and cranked up the music as loud as it could go. I new that would annoy my family FOR SURE."Turn it down!!!!!"My brother yells from his room."Ah-can't here ya"I yell. I giggle away in till he knocked on my door. "It's locked"I yell."Shut the music off now , or your grounded!"My dad yells. I went and shut it off.<Poop> I say in my mind madly. I knew I was gonna have a big grounding if I didn't turn it off and I really don't want to do that. I listened to about 10 CD's quietly in till about 6:00pm when I heard the door bell ring, but of course I was never coming out of my room again so I didn't answer it (even though it probably was my mom). I heard lots of hugs and welcomes going on outside my bed room when I heard "Sweetie are you in there?"I here my mom asks well knocking on my door. "Yes"I whin stubbornly."Can I come in?"She asks.I run to the door and slowly unlock it and let her in."Hi mom"I say.We take a big hug."I missed you so much!"I say."Me to"She replies."Why don't you come on out and meet your cousin"My mom says well walking out of my room."Ah-I guess" I chuckle quietly. I tremble out of my room an walk into the living room.