"Yeah you did us both in in the most brutal way I mean look at your sister. Her guts will forever be hanging out."

"Please stop."I whispered agin.

"You know sister we can always call them to show them self's."

"No please."I said in my normal town.

"Oh or what hmm your going to kill us. You already did that."

"SHUT UP!!!!!"I screamed and threw the can of soda at the wall at my mother.I turned around and grabbed my hair. They where all around me now everyone I killed even my dad.

"Y/n are you ok!!??"

"Like you care move."

I pushed Izuku out the way to the guest room. I slammed the door and sat down in a corner. My dad grabbed my hand.

"Daddy please I am sorry I didn't mean to."

"Oh but you did fire fly not long before your uncle Keigo is next right and he is not even blood related."

"NO!!! I won't hurt him I promise!!!"

"And I wish I could believe that. I gave my life for you and look at you your nothing but like you mother!"

"What no daddy please don't say That not from you."

"Hey sis I heard you tried to kill your self 2 times. You know third times the charm."

"But..."

"No buts if you feel so bad then do it make us happy."

"But dad I can't."

"I know and that's why you are a disappointment."

They soon went away. I was crying in a corner and I couldn't hear anything. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. It was izuku saying something but I couldn't hear. I few minutes past after I calmed down a little I could hear.

"Y/n can you hear me. What's wrong?"

"Mmmm don't touch me!!!"

"Oh ok but are you ok?"

"Like you care get out!! Go back to having fun with Ochaco!!!"

"No not until you tell me what's wrong I care."

"GET OUT!!!!!!"

"Uha fine don't let me help."

He left mad that I wouldn't let him help. After he did I curled up in a ball and fell asleep on the ground in the corner.

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Ochaco came over early in the morning. I couldn't find my phone anywhere. So me and her just hung out all day. Hours later Y/n came home late I said hi and she didn't really answer. I got a little worried she didn't look ok. I thought she just had I stress full day so I left her be.

After she went in the kitchen she started talking to her self. After she yelled shut up I got even more worried and went to see if she was ok. I went in and she threw her drink at the wall. I asked her if she was ok and she just said that I didn't care and pushed me out the way. She went in the guest room and started screaming more at her self.

I went in and she was in a corner saying something about her dad. After she snapped out of it and her quirk was off she yelled at me and I left. Ochaco was sitting there laughing.

"Ochaco get out."

"What why."

"Because something happened and it looks personal so out now."