Chapter Twenty: Chocolate as Noir..

Wow was the first word that past my mind when we arrived at the venue. The party was held in Daniel's backyard which is huge. I went there with Noir, since he begged me to. When I said okay, he jumped up and down like a five year-old, maybe..

Two hours earlier...

"Noir, no is no!" I shouted to him, over the phone. "Who told you to not to tell me about the whole party information?!"

"Sorry.. But, aww.. Come on, Char.. Pweasee.."

"NO! I'm not going to the party with you!!"

"Why? I thought you like me and I like you back.." he questioned, while I thought of it deeply. I do like him, but that doesn't mean I "like" him that way, right?

"I don't like you as a boyfriend. We're just friends!"

"Alright.. I wanna go to the party with you as a friend!"

"Why. On. Earth. I. Should. Go. With. You?" I snapped at him.

"Cuz.. We came from the same country, city and also environment.."

"Fine.."

"Hooray!!! I'll be there in 10 minutes!!" He closed the phone and I couldn't believe myself on saying yes to him. Ugh. My complicated life..

I changed my casual clothes to my white-striped-black dress and put on my black-white low heels.

I was looking at myself in the mirror and praised myself that I was damn gorgeous. I twirled and spun until Rose came in my room, slamming the door.

"Charlotte!!!"

"Umm.. Hi?" I waved awkwardly as she approached me.

"Can you please help me with my hair? And also put some make-ups.."

I groaned and got my comb. I put her hair into a bun, she complained. I styled her hair with another style, she complained. Her medium-length and blonde hair was not easy to style. I was about to give up when a crazy idea came into my head.

"Rosie, how 'bout this?" I asked her as I styled her hair into something new, that I hadn't even done. I braided a few strands of her hair, sideways, then I curled the others, making her hair wavy below the braid.

"Too formal.."

"So, how do you want it to be?" I was getting frustrated by minutes.

"Waves. Dammit, Char!"

"Fine.. Fine.." I mumbled as I fixed her hair. She looked more gorgeous than me. Very. I also applied some heavy make-up on her. I put some blush-on, eye shadow, mascara, lipstick and also lip gloss.

"Bye!" She waved as she left. After she slammed the door, I looked at my watch and it showed 6.45. An hour until the party and I was not quite excited of it.

My phone rang, signaling that I had some messages. I opened it and it was Elaine.

"What happen? Rose? Or Jeannie? I hope it's not Noir.."

I almost said it's Noir's but I know it wasn't.

"Sorry. Can't tell."

"Alright.. U will go with Noir?" She texted me back.

"How do u know?"

"Instinct.. He he.. ;)"

"Haha.. Very funny, Laine. I'm being very sarcastic right now.."

"Lol. Gotta go.. Need to prepare for the party!! Can't wait!"

"Bye! C u later!"

I closed the conversation and prepared my things in my white handbag. I looked like a different person. So mature yet weird..

"Charlotte!!!" A voice called from outside my window. My room is upstairs but still in the lower ground than Rose's.

I looked down and found Noir with his Porsche. His white Porsche was polished neatly. He waved to me as I signalled wait to him.

"Dammit. Why had I said yes to him!" I cursed myself as I put a few strands of my hair into a small bun at the back of my head, letting the others  fell to my shoulder.

After that, I went down without even bothering Rose's shoutings. I got out and approached Noir's Porsche.

"What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. Here. Chocolate?" I asked him, furiously.

His name, Noir, is also a name for a chocolate store in one of my comics. I decided to call him chocolate as his nick name since then.

"Aww.. You don't have to be that cold, Charlie.."

"I have to if I'm with you.."

"Should we go.." He approached me even closer. "My lady?" He kissed my hand as I blushed.

"Fine.." I said. "Chocolate."

I sat on the passenger seat beside him. He started the car and we drove smoothly.

-------------------------------∆--------------------------------
Hey, marshies! You may think I'm dead becuz of no sign of updates, but I'm not. I am just way tooooo busy to write.

Sorry..

I'm also working on another story so, soorrrryyy..

The picture there is Rose after make over. Haha.. Well, she kind of look like that.. For me, she looks too pretty than the real one that I imagined before.. LOL!

Anyway, follow me @LightBlueCandypop, vote and comment on my stories. I thank you all for reading this..

Hugs for you all!!

•LightBlueCandypop•