Chapter Twelve: Trapped!

Hey-yo!!! So, here's the newest chappie.. Enjoy..

The pic there is made by me, again.. :D

Don't forget to leave some helpful comments, votes and follow me!! XD And tell ALL your friends about this story..

Love,                                                                                                                LightBlueCandypop \(>.<)/

-----------------------------------^.^-----------------------------------

I pouted and a girl hit me on the back. I could sense the hurt and I turned back to see who was it. Guess who? It's Jeannie, Azalea and their friends.

"Hey, what's your problem?" I defended as they stared at me coldly.

Jeannie and Azalea rolled their eyes and Jeannie started, "Well, we saw you laughing together with a guy that Azalea likes."

"And you also flirted with Jeannie's boyfriend." Azalea followed.

I looked at them, confused and they rolled their eyes again.

"I really don't know what you're talking about.. Honest!"

"Oh, really? How about if we say that YOU have been targetting on Noir and Max?" Jeannie challenged.

Why oh why did my life become a mess? I really don't have targets for my 'future boyfriend'.. I mean, like I care about that!

"I have no romantic feelings towards them. And, of course, if you two want them to like you, don't blame others if they don't.." I moved my head side to side.

"Hey, you know what, bitch?! Get out of our life!" Haley joined in.

"Yeah.. You know, life is not always sunshines and rainbows like you expected.." Elaine quoted.

I smiled to them, proud that they helped me with this nonsense.

"You all are such a dork!" Jeannie pointed to us, one by one.

"Oh, really? So, what are you?! Mean girls?!" I challenged her back.

Then, Max came with Louis and Josh. They approached our table and sat beside us.

"What's going on here?" Max asked when he saw Jeannie mad with us, he looked quite dissapointed with her. "Jeannie.. I thought we made a deal?!"

"Um.. about that.. Gotta go! Bye!" She went away while Azalea and her other friends followed her. They're like her minions. Go and follow her everywhere she goes to.

"Hey, Max, Louis, Josh! What's up?" I started a subject since the atmosphere tensed up.

"What did Jeannie do to you, guys?" Louis asked, softly. After all, his voice is soft already.. That's why Jessie likes him. He ignored my question. Why did everybody ignore my questions that often..

"Nothing important.. She just went to our table and called us dorks. Maybe she's right, just a bit." I made a small gap between my index finger and my thumb and smiled.

"No! She has never been right.. You guys are not dorks. You are cool and swaggy." Josh defended us and we laughed when he said 'swaggy'. Haley likes this about Josh. He's charming and funny, and also lovable and attractive.

"Well, let's just forget about that, shall we? It'll ruin our almost-perfect day.." Haley said.

"And I make your day?" Josh winked at her and she blushed.