"She's at her house," He replied. "Don't hold back against him,"

I stood up and he told me the directions to her house and I immediately rushed over there.

I knocked on her door and she opened it. I could see tearstains on her cheeks and her eyes looked red and puffy.

"Hana?" She asked, wiping her eyes.

"Hey," I smiled at her, sympathetically. "I heard from Teuchi about what happened. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, so that's why I'm here,"

She invited me inside and I heard her sniffling.

"Thank you for checking on me," She said, while taking a seat on her couch. "It really hurts because we've been together for a long time and he decides to cheat on me,"

"What? He cheated?"

She nodded. "I couldn't tell my dad, because I knew he would actually try to fight him,"

"What an asshole," I said, getting angry at the guy.

She was right about Teuchi actually trying to fight him. If he knew that he cheated on her, he'd be dead right now.

He'll be dead when I go find him though.

"You know, I'm hurt because I love him, but at the same time I'm glad he's gone. I don't want to waste any more of my time on someone like that," She said, with a tear slipping down her cheek. "I just wish I knew sooner, so I could've left him,"

Ayame vented some more to me about this guy. His name was Daichi and she was telling me how he made her feel unappreciated.

"My dad never liked Daichi and now I can understand why. I wish I listened to him back then, instead of insisting he was a good person," Ayame added.

"Where does Daichi live?" I asked her. "I'd like to go talk to him,"

Ayame chuckled. "I know you wouldn't actually talk. They call you Firecracker for a reason,"

"Come on Ayame," I smirked. "At least let me yell at him. I promise I won't beat him up...too badly,"

She laughed and I was glad I got her to laugh finally.

"Fine, but you can't actually beat him up," She caved in. "He lives at your old apartment complex,"

"Good to know," I smirked.

"Hey, thank you for stopping by and letting me vent. I really needed to get everything off my chest and I especially couldn't tell my dad, or he would lose his temper,"

I stood up and hugged her.

"No problem, I understand how it feels to be alone and feeling as if you don't have anyone to talk to," I replied.

My eyes felt misty as soon as I said that. I swallowed thickly.

Ayame gave me a look.

"Are you alright, Hana?"

I nodded. "I'm fine, I'm gonna go find Daichi now, so I'll see you later,"

I left quickly. If she asked me any more questions, I would've spent hours crying and ranting if I didn't leave and I don't want that.

I walked to my old apartment complex and nostalgia hit me on the walk there.

I imagined Obito and I walking on this exact path, while he ranted about how he was going to show Kakashi up. I remembered how I teased him, telling him how Kakashi already did the thing he was trying to do and how he reacted to that.

I looked down, feeling tears threatening to spill.

When I looked back up, I imagined another scenario from the past. I was walking with Kurenai and Anko on this exact path as well. I remembered how Anko and I used to tag team Kurenai by teasing her about Asuma and how defensive she would get. Then, Asuma would end up catching up to us, making her blush even worse.

Then after that, they would come over to my apartment to hang out for a few hours, or just to have a sleep over with me.

I felt a lone tear trickle down my cheek.

I wiped it quickly as soon as I found Daichi's apartment and knocked on his door.

He took his sweet ass time to answer the door.

The door finally opened and a tall man with blue eyes and light brown hair stood in front of me.

"Uh, can I help you?"

"I just wanted to tell you that you're an absolute moron for cheating on Ayame," I started. "And you should be lucky that her father doesn't know what happened,"

Daichi rolled his eyes and he was about to shut the door, but I put my hand out to keep him from shutting it.

"Ayame made me promise not to kick your ass, but if you don't explain why you did it in five seconds I'm going to break that promise,"

He smirked.

"I was bored," He replied. "I can't stay tied down forever. Especially since there's hotter women, including you, out there,"

Okay, now I'm going to kick his ass.

I grabbed his shirt, dragging him out and he grunted.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" I smirk. "I'm going to beat your ass."

Needless to say, he learned about the Uzumaki temper that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry about the hiatus again. If I'm being honest, I've been getting writers block with this story and I've been pretty busy with work. I work seven days a week pretty much. Also, if you look at the picture, that is what Hana looks like now. Credit to DaiKai from Deviantart for the drawing. I plan to have her draw Hana's old look too. Also, I promise I won't give up on this story. I still have big plans for it coming up soon.