Ubbe- The Northman

You sat in the garden, collecting rainwater. You sat on the ledge of rock by the small pond, watching the raindrops slowly fill the bucket you had set out.

There was russeling from inside the kingdom, the Northmen had gotten inside. They were coming. 

This you knew however, when your father told you they were coming, a ping of excitement had flown through you. You wanted to see different places, travel the seas. 

Finally you heard the door burst open. You peered over your shoulder from the rock you sat on and looked at the man who had entered. 

He starred at you with confusion, expecting you to run or scream but the panic never came. "Come, sit." you said gesturing to the rocks beside you. You had learned their language long ago. 

The man came in. He had the blueest eyes and fuzzy brown hair, he was tall and built slightly, an awkward smile hanging off of his mouth. 

He put his ax away and sat down beside you. "I understand if you have to kill me, but I would much rather come along with you." you said in a sweet and calm tone. 

"My name is y/n. I am a princess here, but if you have to take me as a slave to come along with you I will go as that." 

The man sitting beside you spoke up. "What if you came back as my wife." he asked. You smiled at him, "Sounds like an adventure, Northman." 

He smiled back at you, "My name is Ubbe." A sudden wave of happiness hit you and you chuckled. "I would love to go with you as your wife Ubbe." 

He smiled reaching out for your hand, "Let us go?" he asked. You took his hand and stood, "let us go."