Rollo - Do you have something to say

You sat in front of one of the most well-known men in your vilage. A friend your whole life, Rollo was someone who knew you better than anyone. 

"Go!" Ragnar yelled and you and Rollo raised your glasses, both slurping down the liquid inside. The alcohol burned your throat as you slammed your glass down. 

Rollo immediately dropped his glass, preparing to celebrate himself, but he was met with you staring back at him. 

"Did you finish yours already?" he asked dumbfounded. You did nothing but smile and turn your glass upside down. Everyone in the hall cheered as not a drop fell out. 

"I think you've met your match brother." Ragnar laughed, elbowing his brother. Rollo didn't seem to know how to react. 

"Are you embarrassed Rollo?" You said with a smirk. "You seem red and I know it's not from the ale." you said laughing. 

Music began playing and without missing a beat you lept from your seat and began dancing. This was something you did often. 

Rollo stared at you from the table, still holding onto the handle of his glass. There was a stiffening silence between the two of you, even as the music chimed and others laughed. 

He got up from his seat and made his way to you. You grabbed his hand and began dancing with him. The two of you laughed and smiled. There was nothing more you liked than making Rollo smile. 

He began pulling you towards the door and you followed. He pushed the door open and shut it behind the two of you. 

"What you don't feel like celebrating?" you asked, leaning against the building. "I have no reason to celebrate yet." he said with a smile. 

He hugged you and you kissed him deeply. You had always loved Rollo and it wasn't until recently the two of you became a couple.

Rollo had excluded any other women but the two of you weren't ready for everyone to know yet. He pressed his forehead to yours and closed his eyes, breathing deeply in thought. 

"I want to tell everyone about us. I am so proud of us." he said. You looked into his eyes. "Then do it, what are we scared of?" you said with an approving smile. 

He opened the door to the hall and all eyes shifted to you. The two of you stared in the hall until Floki yelled out, "Do you have something to say Rollo?" He was the only one you had told since he was a beloved friend. 

"I do. I am in love with this woman." he said causing you to blush. Everyone was silent for a second until Ragnar chimed in with an approving yell. 

Cheers fell out through the air and everyone congragulated the two of you.