I know everything

Nobody POV

The zodiacs were all surprised when at the breakfast table Sun announced that they would not have training today. 

"I was actually looking forwards to it," Sun admitted, "But there's been a change of plans." 

Cancer nervously poked her food. "Does that mean good things or bad?" 

"It actually depends," Sun said thoughtfully, thinking, That guy can be one hell of a pain in the butt, but on the other hand he's also pretty awesome. "But don't worry, the person who's coming won't get dangerous unless provoked." 

"So are you gonna tell us what's down, or what?" Aries asked impatiently, stabbing a waffle. 

"We're going to have a visitor," Sun explained simply. 

The zodiacs' utensils dropped to the ground. 

"Hey, hey," Taurus asked eagerly with a big grin on her face, "Can I ask if this guy is afraid of heights or anything?" 

Only Castle and her guinea pigs knew what the glint in her eye meant. 

"For the record," Sun told her, "I know all about it and yes, feel free to go toss-happy on him all you'd like." 

"How exactly do you know?" Taurus demanded. 

"I have nightly check-in's with Castle to make sure you guys are doing okay without me actually stalking you or anything." 

"So does that mean that Castle is the one who's the stalker?" Libra assessed, frowning. "Not sure I like that-OUCH!" A giant diamond had just rained down from the ceiling and smacked his head. Castle's voice spoke. "I'm offended, young Libra." 

"Castle's not a stalker, exactly," Sun said. "He just keeps tabs on us and leaves us alone when we need privacy." 

"Oh! Good!" Virgo sighed. "Because then I would feel super embarrassed and would probably never shower again or change." This time a smaller sapphire came down on her head. 

"Honestly, don't chastise poor Castle like that," Sun chided them. "After all, he's the one housing you, so-" 

A loud clap of thunder outside caught Sun's attention, and everybody else's. 

"Um, what was that?" Aquarius asked. 

"It's not supposed to rain today, is it?" Pisces said nervously, peeking out the window. 

"Eh, I'll just use my powers to deflect it away from me," was Scorpio's offhanded reply. 

Sun sighed deeply. The zodiacs were starting to get used to the sound. He stood and rose from the table. "That, my dear zodiacs, is the visitor that I told you about. Seems he's here a bit earlier than I had anticipated." 

---------------------------------

The front door was empty. Nobody was standing there. 

"Not to be rude, Sun," Leo piped up, "But there's nobody here." 

Sun sighed again and looked upwards at the glorious star-filled sky. "He'll be here in a minute, trust me." 

As if on cue a loud burst of laughter erupted from the clouds. "That you are right, my dear old friend!" 

The clouds parted, and a swirling vortex of wind and thunder and lightning appeared. And from the vortex out danced... a boy? A girl? A man? A woman? It was hard to tell, but one thing was for sure, he/she had the weirdest and coolest taste of clothes ever. They looked only about twelve or fourteen years old.