Weapons & Hand-to-Hand Stuff

Chapter dedication to the amazing Andro-meda- for helping me with the weapons and stuff! Thanks for making this chapter interesting!!! :D

I realize that I never specified their outfits. You can imagine them because I'll drive myself CRAZY if I try and describe their outfits every day. 

By all means, if you don't know what the weapons I mention here are, feel free to look it up. There's no shame in doing so, probably because I looked up half of the weapons here XD.

----------------------------------------

And I also realized that I never described the other dorms. Here~

Fire Dorms: warm, sunny, fire patterns, gold-and-fire canopies, fire rugs, sections for each of the sign's preferances (archery range for Sagittarius, basketball for Aries, and a ton of inflamable stuff for Leo-he likes to practice his powers sometimes) the entire dorm is inflammable, thank goodness. 

Water Dorms: cool, calm, tranquil, water randomly floats at all times in the dorm sometimes assuming shapes, blue, gray and white color scheme, silver-and-water canopies, lots of little water ponds everywhere with flowers, and the room can't get wet. Water plants everywhere. 

Air Dorms: cool, light, and airy. It can be open-air or closed, mostly open-air with wide-open windows. Purple, white, gray, and gold color scheme. Beds float around on clouds, white marble-and-purple-wispy-leaves canopies. Usually, objects are seen floating randomly around.

Hope they are to your liking, I tried to make them to fit the signs' personalities and the elements!

And now, the story.

--------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

The twelve zodiacs were literally buzzing with excitement the next morning. Some were still talking (read: gossiping) over yesterday's battles, but a lot of people were also excited for today's training which, if Sun was telling the truth, would involve all-weapons all-fighting and no-powers. 

"Training starts at 10:00," Sun said warningly. "And this time Moon will be there too, so do not be late." 

Such, the zodiacs disbanded again (it was only eight) 

Aries and Leo went off for another friendly shooting competition. 

Saggitarius, Gemini, and Libra snuck off to make some mischief and gossip.

Capricorn and Virgo spent most of their time convincing Pisces and Cancer that it would be okay and no blood would be drawn, mostly through talking about random things.

Taurus went off to her dorm (after nabbing a few more books) and continued to train herself in secret. 

Aquarius walked into the library, sighed in relief, took out a book, plopped his headphones on, and read in happy bliss.

What of Scorpio? 

Well, he ended up at the library too. 

"Hey, Aquarius," He said as he pushed open the door. "How's it going?" 

Apparently, Aquarius could hear really well, even with his headphones on, because he responded immediately. He jerked upwards and quickly took off his headphones. "S-Scorpio! Hey!" 

"Hey," Scorpio coolly replied, closing the door. Aquarius watched slightly nervously as the water sign surveyed the library with a hint of awe. If he was telling the truth, the scorpion scared him a little, especially after watching how easily he had defeated Leo yesterday.