Character Profiles

Hello, my dear readers!

This is my second zodiac book and is a totally different thing from my other one. 

Even the characters may be different, so don't go and get deja vu, for the sake of me! (I get it constantly)

I'll try to update once a day or two. It kind of depends on the flow of ideas I have, or my overall activeness :)

Without further ado, here are the zodiacs! 

NOTE: the outfits that they are wearing here are not necessarily the same outfits they have in the story. Please keep that in mind. 

(I hope I do not offend anybody, some changes may be made and I didn't give them last names or maybe I will once I think of it)

Aries

Appearance: 

Age: 16

Abilities: He can morph into fire and into the shape of a ram, and also control it.

Personality: Aries is a rather fiery individual who tends to face things head-on. He can be overly bright (as his friends say) and passionate about the things he loves. Besides that he can also be rather moody, but overall he's a good guy. He also likes to take charge after Leo. His favorite thing to do is play one-on-one sports, and tests himself on basketball in his spare time. You can hear him yell angrily when he misses in a row, and he also tends to do this when stressed, angry, or embarrassed. (It's almost always a total giveaway)

Other Information: Aries loves Flamin' Hot Cheetos just like Taurus, Leo, and Scorpio.

Taurus

Appearance: ONLY THE TOP TWO. (the one with non-curly hair) YES, YES, I realize that it is not colored and it is a drawing tutorial but this was frankly my favorite, so here! Imagine brown hair and brown eyes. Has reading glasses. If you have any questions on which is which, ask in the comments. 

Age: 14-15 (the youngest)

Abilities: She can manipulate the buoyancy around her and the user, which allows her to walk on water, lift abnormally heavy objects, leap several feet into the air, etc. She also can control the earth and plants, but only for a short while.