♥08♥ Royal Palace Arc - Michiyo

Start from the beginning

"Alright, Katsuki, enough. If you continue, Tenya will be angry." Eijirou put a hand against Katsuki's chest, trying to put a stop to Katsuki's further reasoning. Honestly, Eijirou thought Katsuki's right, but the wording could definitely be different.

Yuuki clapped her hands, "What's done is done. I can't make time go back. Just leave it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michiyo slowly opened her eyes and she blinked in confusion; she couldn't remember what she was doing before. She sat up and she sighed, feeling empty like always. 

"Oh! You're actually awake! It's nice to see you are awake!" Yuuki wanted to return the beautiful kimono and she coincidentally found the princess awake. "Nice to meet you, Michiyo-hime, my name is Yuuki." 

Even though Yuuki spoke to Michiyo, Michiyo did not reply or did she show her any signs of acknowledgement. Michiyo was like a still doll, beautiful to look at but nothing else. She would occasionally blink, eat very little to nothing, and drink little to nothing. Yuuki thought it was a miracle that Michiyo was able to dance and sing but not very surprised that she fainted right after the beautiful performance. 

Katsuki came into the princess' room, "Michiyo..." 

Still, the blue haired princess did not say a thing. Katsuki could see it was useless talking to her. He asked Yuuki to come out and leave her be. 

"Master, how come you're not throttling her for answers?" The most Katsuki thing she could think of him doing was throttle Michiyo for answers. Seeing Katsuki choose to leave without hurting Michiyo in any way made Yuuki wonder if this was the real Katsuki or not. "You smell like Master."

"Idiot, she ain't going to talk in that state." 

"Hmph! Master is just like any other men; your logic is always in favor of a beautiful girl." 

"That's why my logic still works when I am with you." 

"Master is so mean!" 

"Anyway, there is no way we can get her to talk normally as long as she is still lifeless like this. Whatever happened to her, it must be so bad that she cannot find her way back to being her true self and live in the present." Katsuki left Yuuki standing there to be on guard. 

Yuuki looked at his back and then at the sliding door that separated Michiyo fro the outside world.

Yuuki decided to go back into Michiyo's room. She decided to take things into her own hands. 

"How long are you going to just sit there and stare into space? You realize you cannot be like this forever, right? They're worried about you, I'm worried about you...this isn't what I want for you." Yuuki touched Michiyo's forehead and she started to use her Magic on Michiyo. Yuuki closed her eyes and she focused real hard for what she wanted Michiyo to see. 

Blue light emitted from Yuuki's hand.

"Yuuki, are you in here- What are you doing?" Eijirou was inside and he went to Yuuki's side as he watch what she was doing. "What are you-" 

"I'm going to force Michiyo to wake up." 

"What? Force her?! But Yuuki-" 

"If this keeps up, she's going to sink further and further! I will protect Michiyo for sure, I won't let her get hurt anymore!" 

"Yuuki..." He looked at Michiyo and then at Yuuki, "I don't agree with you, but I will help you."