july 8th

Soon after Kyle explained his little plan to me yesterday, Dan came back. We had a few drinks and got quit tipsy. So I woke up with a small headache. I didn't drink for months though. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen. I saw it was Dan calling me.
*Good morning Chloe"
"Good morning, where are you?"
*We had to go to the studio*
"Oh okay and why are you calling?"
*Uhm well I won't be back untill tonight it's going to be late*
"Oh yeah sure"
*I have to go, bye* He said and hung up.
"Bye." I said alltough he couldn't hear me. I made some breakfast and decided to look for a job today. I took my food and went to the balcony. I sat down at a table and started to eat.

************************************

I was sitting at Starbucks, my laptop in front of me. I just had sent e-mails to lots of people to invite them to Dan's birthday next Saturday. Kyle had the idea to do a surprise party. I wiped the sweat of my forehead with the sleeve of my flanell. It was so damn hot today, ugh. I felt my phone going of in my pocket. It was Kyle.
"Hi Kyle"
*Hey there Chloe, I wanted to ask how things were going?
"Just sent the e-mails"
*Well done girl* Kyle said and I giggled.
"Where do I hide everything?"
*You can get Woodys keys, we'll meet in front of the studio in 10 minutes if that's okay?*
"I'll be there, byee" I hung up and grabbed my stuff. I hope this will work.

Ten minutes later I stood in front of the Virgin Records building. It was getting cooler again, but still it was quite hot for Londen. I heard the door open behind me. I turned around and looked into Kyle's face. He was smiling brightly.
"Hey Chloé" He said and pulled me into a hug.
"Hi Kyle" I smiled.
"Here's the key. You know where it is?" He asked me.
"Uhh, no" I said and I felt my cheeks turning pink.
"Wait a minute" Kyle said and went back into the building.
After a few seconds I felt my phone in my pocket. I got a text from Kyle:

*Dan is coming!! Hide somewhere!! x*

I jumped behind a car and people where looking at me with weird faces. I heard the doors open and heard Dan humming Things we lost in the Fire. This beautiful voice.. I saw him stepping in his car and driving away. Woody, Will and Kyle came out of the studio and I stepped out of my hiding place.
"Hey guys" I said.
"Hi Chloé" They answered together.
"Will and Woody are going to visit Chrissy and Eva, and we are going to do some shopping if you want?" Kyle asked.
"Sure!" I said and we went to the mall.

***********************************

Okay so this was just a boring, short filler chapter but I didn't really know what to write but I'll jump to the surprise party next chapter *~*
I'm already exited hahaha 😂
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote ❤