PROLOGUE

"WHERE IS she?!"

The voice of the king startled me but I continue the procedure.

Materia Prima, an alchemic symbol that made me understood that there is unseen force embodied and holds all forms on existence.

Now, I will use Materia Prima. I draw a big circle on the floor as a symbol of void, that everything started in nothing. After that, I put a dot in the middle as a symbol of birth of anything I would yearn for.

Escape. I am doing this to escape my fate and wait to my beloved Norkis.

"Destroy this door. NOW!" the ruthless king demanded. I could hear the vampires outside banged my door, trying to infiltrate my sanctuary.

I shake in fear for I don't want him to see me in the process. But I am also in grieve and hate. He ruined us. The king wanted me to be his possession. He told me he love me but I know he was just being selfish. I know, he only wants me because I could be his killing machine, or his secret weapon. And I would not tolerate that.

I concentrate on the powerful psychological symbol and put my heart on to it. Regardless of the noise, I put my focus and whispered: "Solve et coagula."

It was a Latin phrase. 'Solve' means to break and separate.'Coagula' describes as the process of bringing back the elements in to higher form.

I hope my higher calling would be heard so I put much effort. I believe I will reach it like the person who transformed a matter into Philosoper's stone.

Then a vast of lighting in my hand suddenly appear and the door opened. But the door was the least of my concern.

I was awe once again to my power. My mother really left me a beautiful ability. Thanks to her. I could leave this place in peace.

I cannot fight back any more. My body couldn't handle it. But I am not willing to surrender. The king could never have me.

I hold the smokey dagger-the object that transformed my wish when all the vampires surrounded me.

"You tricked me." I could smell the wrath of the king.

"Y-You destroy us..." my voice is shaking not in fear but I am continuosly losing my energy. The dagger I am holding holds my everthing.

"Get her and prepare for the wedding." the heartless king demanded.

"NO!" I screamed and stabbed my chest.

Everyone was so shocked and tried to cure me. But only me saw the last strand of my energy escaped and entered the dagger.

"Transform her into vampire!" the king demanded.

I smirked when they put a blood in my mouth. I tasted it, entered my body but I was all pointless.

And I am thankful.The alchemy were done separating my body and soul. There's nothing left in me.but my soulless body.

And I made a silent promise to my beloved Norkis.

I will wait for him...