After five minutes they arrived at their destination. Ming and kit saw can and pharm with their friends and also their frinds fourth and the others looking at them. Kit keep looking around for his other two sons In and rome but he can't see them.

"Where's In and Rome?", kit asked as he walks to the group still searching for his two other sons. Kit look at his oldest and ask again.

"Can where's your brothers?", kit said as he holds cans hands with his trembling hands. can is avoiding his gaze.

"Pharm answer mommy where's your brothers?", this time ming asked his other pup pharm and his eyes widens as he saw tears falls to pharms eyes. His heart felts like something really happened.

"Why no one is answering my question where's my pups!!!!!", kit screamed in frustration, beam hug him and try to calm his friend but its futile because kit keeps screaming searching for his pups.

"They were here", max suddenly told the couple with a sad tone. The others give way to the parents as they enters the room.

Both ming and kit tears falls as they saw two of their sons lying lifelessly to a bed. Both bodies were already cleaned, reveiling how much pain they've gone through when they fought apollyon. Rome and In both have a wound on their chest, rome had a big wound on his abdomen and in have a slash wound to his neck.

"No........no........no..............In........rome!!!!!", kit cries and he run to his pups while ming was just standing at the doorway not sure what to do next. Two of his joy and pride was now lying lifelessly in the arms of his mate.

"What happened?", ming asked the others with his trembling voice. No one answer him as they all shakes their head.

"I said what happened tin can, didn't I told you two to protect your brothers, then why why this happens, we were just celebrated their birthday last week, and now this, tell me why!!!!!!!", ming screamed at tin and can as the tears falls to his eyes. His felt like he can't breath anymore.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't know that this will happened please forgive me I didn't know...............", can cries in pain while his mate tin was hugging him tightly.

"Goodbye, daddy mommy always take care of yourself", rome bid goodbye to his parents as they were about go back to their university with his brothers, and friends.

"See on the semester break mom dad", In added as he hug his parent lovingly.

"Mommy we love you", rome tenderly said to his mother with his sweet smile.

"I love you two babies come here na don't be shy anymore", once again kit said.

"Mommy, rome and I will go somewhere we just visit you for the last time", In said making kit frown in confusion.

"What do you mean in?", kit asked again.

"Come on rommie we need to go baby brother", in exclaimed as he holds romes hand and they both stood up and leave the room.

"Wake up my babies mommy was here now, I want to see your beautiful eyes again babies, please wake up, don't go somewhere else I need you two here", kit cried as he remembers what he saw earlier.

"We don't know what happened ming and kit the children just found them in the garden lying lifelessly with emma crying beside them when we asked emma she didn't remembers everything, I'm really sorry", fourth said in a sad voice. He know how hurt the two parents feels right now loosing two of their precious sons brutally like this will definitely torn them inside.

"My mother goddess know what happened to them, we need to contact her", fluke suddenly said with his eyes crying in pure red blood.

"You don't need to call me I'm here", a new voice was heard and they all saw the moon goddess herself, in her usual white dress her eyes was also crying with red blood. She was beside kit and holds both of his sons hands lovingly.

"Mother, what happened to my brothers who killed them?", fluke said in pure rage.

"Apollyon, he killed them",

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER