CHAPTER 20

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
5 Months later

The second semester starts today, all of the students were now gathering in the gymnasium for the orientation for the second semester of the university.

"You know what I really don't like orientation thing ae, I just feel bored and hungry I want to eat now", can was heard whining to his bestfriend ae in their line.

"Can, can you behave for an hour we will eat after this, you don't need to whine to me anymore, after this just go to your mate I'm sure he will buy you all the food you want", ae replied to can who pouted cutely.

"How I wish ae but tin was the student council president of our year you know, and if I'm not mistaken they were having a meeting later on after the orientation, so eating was cancelled for him but not for me", can said while looking bored to the stage as the principal talks about something.

"Alright students thats the end of our agenda this semester, I want all of you to behave or else there will be punishment to every rule you'll break", the principal ends his speech after an hour of talking in the podium. Can stretch his body to release his stiffness and he turned to ae.

"Come on ae lets eat, I'm starving", can exclaimed to his friend. Pete came running to them and embraced his mate lovingly making can roll his eyes.

"Hi babe", pete said to his mate and kissed se cheeks. Ae smiled to his mate and ruffled his hair lovingly.

"Hello, my pete come on lets eat", se replied to his mate and looks to can.

"Come on can lets go", ae exclaimed and they walked out of the gymnasium and went to the cafeteria to eat something.

################################
ROME POV

"Are you alright, rome, you look pale?", emma whispered to me. We were here in the gymnasium for the semestral orientation. Emma was on my right side looking pretty as always.

"Yes, emma I'm fine thank you, I'm just a little bit dizzy due to hot weather but I'll be fine thank you", I replied to her and she nodded but I saw worry in her eyes. "Liar", I thought to myself as I hold my right arms and winced as I felt the pain in my wounds. I started to hurt myself a month ago, I'd tried if my gift was still there but no matter how many wounds I made my gift was still not reacting to it.

"Lets go rome lets eat", emma invited me but I refused and shake my head.

"Its alright emma, you may go its your date I don't like to interfere, I will go to my house because I forgot something for our class later on", I reasoned to her another lies.

"Okay rome be careful na take a rest, goodbye see you later", emma bid goodbye to me and she left the gymnasium.

I went at the garden of the school after the orientation. I sat down on a bench under the shade of a big tree while looking at the flowers. My sight was locked on the blue rose blooming beautifully. I remembered that me and my brothers really love the blue rose. For the past months they just watched my every move in silent they didn't say any word but I know they were watching me.

"I won't talk to my brothers again if my gift still not here, I will be just a hindrance to them an omega, lowest in the rank the weakess in the link, for the last time I'll try this but if my gift still refused to heal me I want to die already, I don't want to be a useless wolf", I told to myself while crying as I walk straight to the blue rose on the side with its sharp thorns. I grabbed the rose stem tightly and I winced when I felt the thorns peel my hands but I refused to let go. After a few minutes, I can feel my body losing its will, I felt sleepy all of a sudden when I looked to my hands I saw the blood flowing freely to the ground and I smile.

"Can we go gun, I want to be at peace already, are you waiting there at the other side don't worry anymore I will be there soon", I whispered as I feel my body collapsing due to blood lost.

"Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",

################################
CAN POV

"Hey can where are we going??", ae asked me in a fourth time making me stamp my feet in the ground in irritation.

"Ae how many time do I need to tell you that we were going on the garden to freshen up, so please shut up", can said to ae and pete laugh.

"Haha, you two were really like cat and dog, always fought to each other", pete laughingly commented to his friends.

"Its ae fault he kept asking me," I replied back to pete.

We were entering the garden when my eyes catch a glipse of someone. Rome was kneeling in front of a blue rose with sadness in his eyes.

"Go to him can", I heard pete whispered to me with a smile. I don't know if rome will talk to me but atleast I tried. I was about to walk to him when rome suddenly hold the blue rose tightly making his hands bleed, as the minutes pass by rome didn't remove his hands from the stem and I panic when I saw rome smile respite of the obvious pain that he felt my syes widens when rome collapsed.

"Rome!!!!!!!", I screamed in worry.

################################

Rome opens his eyes to be welcome by white ceiling of the university hospital.

"Rommie", rome heard a voice and when he looked at his right side he saw his P'can looking worriedly to him. Rome eyes watered and he hurriedly embraced his brother and cries his heart out.

"P'can....................", rome cries to can shoulders tears flowing freely from his eyes. Can just hugged him tight.

"Shhhhhhh, calm down my dear baby brother everything was under control now", can told to rome tenderly and lovingly.

"Big brother, I'm sorry......please forgive me, I didn't intended to avoid all of you I just don't want to be a burdened anymore an omega without gift, I'm really sorry", rome silently confessed to his brother. Can lifted romes face and smile lovingly to his little brother.

"Rome can you do me a favor please don't cry anymore, were not blaming you for anything, its not your fault and please don't say that your only a burdened to us, because thats not true, we love you no matter what with gift or not, so please don't do this thing to yourself again, you know how I hate when you have wounds or injuries in your body, smile now for me", can said to rome and kissed his cheeks and he connected his forehead to rome lovingly and for the first time after so many months rome finally smile to can.

"Thank you P'can", rome whispered and hug can again.

"Ehemmm what about me little prince?", tin exclaimed as he walks to the bed with a smile. Rome looked at him and grab his arms and hugged tin tightly.

"I miss you P'tin, I love you", rome lovingly said.

"I love you too my precious angel", tin said.

Ae and pete was watching at the corner with their face in a smile at last the precious youngest moon of the silver moon pack was finally back to his senses. The bearer of happiness came back with the same beam of light that they all love and cherish. Ae sighed as he get his phone and texted his big brother.

"Come to the university hospital your prince has finally back also get his brothers pharm and In, thank me later", ae texted to his big brother pick.

"Finally our prayers were answered by the moon goddess even she was still angry at us because of gun, but next in line will be gun we need to wake him up again", ae announced to his mate pete who smile to him and nodded.

"Yes, one step at a time babe, we can do it he will wake up again", pete replied to his mate as they both looked at the three people in front of them hugging each other tightly.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER