CHAPTER 29

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"In just attack him, I will support you don't worry, I'm just behind you guiding you", rome said to his brother with a smile while In was calling the elements to help him.

"I know rome and I trust you with all my life, lets go!!!", In announced as he lowered his palms and a fire appeared. Rome also do the same and he was enveloped by the yellow aura as he enchant something.

"Oh swift wind that dashes through the heavens, I command thy to help us: vernier", a yellow aura surrounds In and shielded him as he dash to apollyon with full speed.

Apollyon just smirk and easily blocked In gifts but to his suprised In use his feet and swing a fire ball suddenly hit apollyon to his abdomen.

"Ahhhhhhh.......", apollyon cried as the fire burned his abdomen, he look to the two in fury.

"You pest!!!!", he screamed and lunged to In but In easily dodged his attack.

"Fire of hell, form an arrow to punish the sinner: sagitta ardere", rome enchant as a burning arrow shoot and hit apollyon in his right shoulder and once again he cried in pain.

"Wind of the holy heaven slash the sinner that tainted your purity: ventum vulnus", rome once again said and a great wind slash apollyon.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhh", In screamed as he lifted his hands and put apollyon into the air and he starts to pull the life out of apollyon body.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh", apollyon screamed in pain.

"Accept your defeat apollyon, you were lost here, released us now or we will kill you", In strongly said to apollyon but to their suprised apollyon just grin to them.

"Fools!!!!!!"

################################
CAN POV

Me and the others except the triplets was here in my and tins house we are having a sleep over later on.

"Can where's your brothers they were not here?", ae asked me in confusion.

"Pharm was with mannow and team in the mall because In and rome was not available, del told me that In has a prior appointment so he left his faculty earlier same goes with rome", I informed the other who nodded to me.

"That shorty he didn't told me that he will be meeting with emma", I heard pick complaint with a pout.

"What about you p'korn did In informed you of his appointment?", my mate tin asked his brother and to my suprised p'korn shakes his head.

"No, I didn't know where we went tin, it was really a suprised because every time that he will leave or meet other people or even his brothers he always texted me every detail of it", korn informed us and at that moment, I felt something, I suddenly feel afraid and nervous my hand literally grab my right chest where my heart is found.

"Can love what's the matter?", tin worriedly asked me.

"Tin let's look for In and rome, I had a bad feeling if p'korn said was true what if something was happening to them, I can feel it tin like something is going to happens soon, come on lets find them please", I begged as the feeling of fear intensify to my chest and I saw tin and the others nodded.