CHAPTER 18

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
PHARM POV

"Why P'pharm......why?", I heard someone screamed to me that makes my eyes opens. I was in a dark place with no sign of light.

"Hello is anybody here", I screamed while looking at my surrounding carefully hoping to find someone I know then when I starred at the right corner of this dark place I saw my brother Rome looking at me.

"Rommie what are you doing here?", I asked him while walking to where he is. I hugged him tightly when I felt something wet on my abdomen. Then all of a sudden the room light up.

"Thank goodness, lets go rome lets find a way out here", I told to rome as I grabbed his hands but he didn't move making me look at him but I was horrified when I saw him. Rome was looking at me while he was bleeding red blood was flowing freely from the injury that he got in his abdomen.

"Why P'pharm why did you do it?", I heard rome said to me when I looked at his face I saw how pale it is and his eyes was full of sadness. My eyes widened as I remembers what happened.

"No rommie thats not me little brother thats not me I'm sorry please forgive me!!!!", I begged but he just shakes his head and walk away from me.

"NO COME BACK ROME!!!!!", I screamed loudly.

"Pharm,pharm wake up your having a nightmare pharm!!!!", I woke up when I felt that a pair of hands is shaking me. When I opened my eyes I saw my mate dean and my parents and brothers looking at me with a worried look.

"Pharm are you alright?", P'can asked me while he was rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I.........I dreamed.........about rome he has blood..........on his abdomen........", I was stunned when I remembered what happened and my eyes widened with tears starts to fall from my eyes.

"Pharm, my good boy please calm down", P'dean soothes me but the guilt inside me starts to build up when I recalled how hurt rome is.

"Where's rommie I'll go to my brother," I exclaimed as I ripped the IV in my hand and tried to walk to the door but blocked by my parents.

"Nong pharm, calm down your stressing yourself please rest for now", P'pete told me but I refused to listen I need rome now.

"Mother, father don't blocked my way I need to see rommie", I firmly said but they both stayed in their place looking at me seriously.

"You can't see your brother pharm, pick was with him and if you and him will meet we are really sure that pick will not control his rage to you, so please let the situation cool down for now", my father explained to me.

"No, I want to talk to him now, I want to explained what really happened, that was not me something went inside my body and controlled me, mommy please believe", I said as I run and embraced my mother.

"We know pharm that thing was one of apollyon minion so we understand but still it can't change the fact that your gift hurts your brother", I feel defeated when I heard my mother said those words and no matter what I said nothing will change.

I nodded and about to go back to my bed when the door opened and a body suddenly hugged me tight.

"P'pharm please don't let me go", I heard romes voice as he cried in my arms.