Chapter 23

Dedicated to fiercecub01 for commenting the most.

Third person's POV:-

Beautiful sunrise peeking through the windows of the Tv lounge where two souls were sleeping without any worry

Beautiful sunrise peeking through the windows of the Tv lounge where two souls were sleeping without any worry . Calmness can be seen on there faces, together in each others arms, protected from the evil World. The peacefulness was short living when the sun raise disturbed the beauty by falling on her face directly. Apparently they had forgotten to close the curtains last night.

A disturbing frown came on Lale's face but it was not only the raise which were disturbing her, it was the pain which she feels at her abdomen.  She clutched her legs together and a hiss came out of her mouth.

When the pain become unbearable she try to sit but it was like she was caged in a strong grip. Opening her eyes with great difficulty she came face to face with a naked chest. At first she become confused and terrified but when her eyes fell on the handsome face of her husband,  she sigh in relif and smile a little while admiring him who was sleeping like a innocent baby.

Her smile trun in a sad pout when another cramp shoot her body, this time with so much force that it feels like her breath stop for a minute . She try to pull herself from his strong arms but who was she kidding this hulk like man is much more stronge then her .

Emir groan due to the disturbance and tighten his hold around Lale more pulling her to himself while putting his face in her neck and took a deap breath.

Lale at first become  shock then shy,  as it was all new to her. It was the first time they had sleeped together and that too this much close. Her cheeks started to become red and she start to blush.

Suddenly she has a need to throw up and without any though she push hard Emir who woke up with starlted. 

He was about to shout on the person who dare to spoil his precious sleep but he saw Lale running  towards the washroom which was at the corner of the living room.

Lale open the with a bang and hunch towards the toilet and start emptying her guts. She can feel someone from behind pulling her hair up and rubbing her back .

She vomit for few more minutes and then flush the toilet. Emir give her paper towel to wipe her mouth and make her stand by circling his arm around her small waist.

Lale lean on his chest, her back facing his chest.  She was feeling embarrassed from two reasons.

No1 she puke her guts infront of him which is disgusting. 

No2 she is wearing a small night wear.

"You fine? Should I call the doctor , no wait don't answer I should call the doctor . You are looking so pale". Lale smile at his concern and few drops of tears leaves her eyes.