Chapter 18

Lale's PoV:-
It has been an hour or  2 that we have reached here at the party. It's really beautiful in here . Everyone is wearing expensive clothes . Mr and Mrs Halit are looking very happy .

I'm standing beside Emir clinching his arm all the time to my dear life . I'm scared as it all new to me, I don't want to become a victim of another hungry eyes.

Currently Emir is talking to one of his busniess associate and I'm simply looking around , I was admiring the glass decoration when a certain figure caught my eyes. I squint my eyes to see clearly and when figure move in the light , my eyes grew wide when I see her, Yasmeen. What is she doing here?

She gave a wicked smile before taking a drink from the try and start walking towards us all the while her eyes glued on me . My posture become more stiff, and I think Emir noticed it and follow my gaze towards her. He also become shocked to see her. Yasmeen reached us and stand beside Emir

"Hello love birds. Hope I didn't disturbed you guyz. How are you Emir and my dear Cousin". She walk towrds me and greeted me with a hug . Then she move towards Emir and link her arm with his.

I saw Emir clinched his jaw and fisting his hands but because we were standingwith some people he din't react or show his irritation rather smile and continue his talk .

How did she know we are here? Did Emir call her ? Is it a new game of them? I know she means truble . There must be something horrible cooking in her Satan mind . I have to be careful of her.

It's like Emir read my mind and asked her
"What are doing here Yasmeen as far as I know Mr Halit have no good relation with you or you came here as a bounce guest" ouch that must her ego because I saw her eyes turning in to blazing fire.

"Ohh Emir your so funny . Don't you remember I own a boutique and Mrs Halit is my regular Clint and just like that she invited me" she said dramatically flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Ya! Sila's boutique because last time I know it was and is own by my sister" okay this new to me that means Yasmeen is just employ. Sila is the real owner. Wow just wow.

Her mouth went shut. Emir definitely knows how to make someone shut.

I look at her attire and as expected she is wearing a revealing dress which hug her body and prominent her curves perfectly.

I took a sigh of relief when the men excused themselves and Emir shrug off Yasmeen's arm because I was really feeling jealous and want to smack her face

I took a sigh of relief when the men excused themselves and Emir shrug off Yasmeen's arm because I was really feeling jealous and want to smack her face .

Why do you care?
I don't know?
You know but you are on denile.
What I know?
That you love him you stupid
I don't love him
Keep saying that and fool yourself.

I was so engrossed in  arguing with my subconscious that I didn't realised that Emir is know standing in front of me and shaking me from my shoulders.