Chapter 8

LALE'S POV: -

Today is the day my fate will be sealed. Today is the day I’m going to be someone's else. Two day ago I met them , my future family.

Flashback:-

I was in my room all doll up for the guests. I was scared and just wanted to cry on my fate.

In front of mirror sits a girl whose eyes are lifeless there is no spark in them. She has no hope and had became a puppet in the hands of people,  and that girl is me. I don't know what type of these people are. Are they exactly like my uncle and aunt.

I got startle when suddenly the door of my room opened and in comes my aunt who was from previous 3 days busy in making me a presentable person.

“Why are you crying ? You have ruined your perfect makeup. It’s like we are sale you to some drunker but it’s not a bad idea what do you think?” laughing she said . But how can she say that she is also a woman

“come on know they are already here. Be at your good behaviour and give us lots of wealth okay sweetie”

Taking my hand she take me downstairs where my future awaits . My head was bowed all the way and I didn't dear to lift my eyes . As we reach the living room heavy silence fell upon the room.

“Aslamoaliakum” I quietly says my salaam with my lower eyes.

“Walaikumsalam! Dear come here you’ve grown in such a beautiful girl. You are just like your mother” who is he and how did he knows my family so deeply?  I saw Sila sitting beside a woman dressed up elegantly and now what is she doing here? My mind is a mess .

“Come child don't be shy" uncle's voice brought me out of my imagination. I move towards him and sit between them . The woman and Sila both were glaring at me all the time like they want kill me.

“I know you don't know us . Well I'm Hakan Çağlar and she is my wife Zeynep Çağlar and of course my lovely daughter Sila” the way he patted Sila's cheek with great affection it made wonder what it is like to be loved by your father. I smile at them which was return by deathly glares.

“Your father and I were bestfreinds and we promised that one day we will marry our children with each other, and I think it's the best time to fulfil the promise what you all think?”

I saw aunt Zeynep and Sila forcing a smile and my uncle and aunt had a wicked smile like they won some big prize.

“I’m sorry Emir couldn't make it but you all will meet him on the Nikkah ceremony in the mean time lets start the preparation for the big day"

End of flashback

I was so engrossed in my World that I didn't saw someone entering in the room and stand behind me, and when I came out of my thoughts I saw Yasmeen reflection through mirror and let me tell you she was looking very angry and ready murder someone.

“Look here you Bitch! I love Emir and he is mine. I am warning you last time don't accept him and say no to this marriage or otherwise consequences will be very dangerous"

“YASMEEN!” a loud booming voice Startled me.

“What are you doing? She will say Yes to this marriage otherwise we'll be bankrupt and you will say yes to this marriage or I’ll not sphere  you torture you till you beg for your own death. UNDERSTAND!”

When I didn't answer him he caught hold my neck and chock me . “Answer me you will say Yes to this arrange"

“Ye.....Yesss.Un..uncle". I answer him stuttering very badly.

“Good for you and for us as well . Bring to downstairs everyone is waiting”. With that he was out of the room.

“Come on lets go and over with it already”. I took a deep breath and clean dry my tears and walk outside with aunt .

I saw Mr Hakan and his family with the wedding registrar but what shock me was the man who was sitting on groom’s chair and my doubt confirms when uncle said

“meet Emir Çağlar your would be husband".

Plz vote and comment

Thakyou❤