Chapter 13

⚠️LONG CHAPTER⚠️

THIRD PERSON'S POV: -

It was a another beautiful morning ,but not for Lale. Cool breeze from the balcony window hit her naked self caused her to shudder. She want to open her eyes but it like someone is forcing her no to , at last with so much difficulty she open her eyes only in narrow slits and she saw her self in a unknown place .

She shudder again and that’s when she came to know that she is naked and all memories of last night came back to her .

How she was raped by her only husband which she thought will be her saviour unfortunately.

Slowly she start to get up only to hiss in pain , ignoring the pain she slowly get up and walk in to the washroom .

LALE'S POV: -

As soon as I enter in to the washroom I become astonished at the view. It is bigger than my old room .

No doubt this house no mansion is more beautiful and bigger than my uncle's

No doubt this house no mansion is more beautiful and bigger than my uncle's .

I stop infront of mirror and saw my reflection, to say I’m shocked would be understanding. My whole body is covered with red and blueish marks or hickeys, dried blood is at the corner of my mouth.

I want to cry but no tears came out it's like everything ends inside me.

I turn on the warm shower and when water hit my bruised I hiss but after 2 minute it soothed my body and I sigh in content.

After a good warm shower I came out in a bathrobe , I was about to open the door of the room when suddenly a door on the left side of bathroom caught my attention , curiosity takes best of me and open the only to become shocked , It is freaking walk in closet .

My mouth hang low to see this on its left is man's section and on it's right it is of woman. I

got towards the right side to see everything a woman needs present there

got towards the right side to see everything a woman needs present there . I don’t know whose things are these but it all look expensive .