Chapter 11

Aslamoaliakum and Hi guyz
I'm sorry for late update
Third person's POV:-

When they reach the Çağlar Mansion it was almost night time and they both were tried , Lale from all day crying and Emir from faking to be happy . But as soon as they reach the Mansion they put fake smiles , Emir slide his arm around her small waist .

Lale become shocked and look at Emir with large eyes, Emir shoot her a charming smile showing his dimples.

He was  behaving like a Bipolar person, one minute he was ready to kill her and another he was  passing a smile to her.

They move towards the entrance were Mr Hakan standing with a man and a woman that Lale didn't recognized.
Mr Hakan pull them together in his embrace, showing his happiness.

He lead them to the Living room where his whole family was present including Emir's bestfreind( Yagiz Tekin).

Emir give a brotherly hug to him . Lale was standing awkwardly as know one acknowledged her presence,  everyone was busy talking with each other.

Lale's POV:-

I'm felling so awkward standing between them like nobody with head down .

I know that they are intentionally neglecting me. Suddenly there was a pin drop silence , I look up and saw Uncle Hakan standing infront of me with a warm smile. He pit his hand on my head and said

“ You're just like my daughter know. There is no difference between you and Sila, and as the only daughter-in-law of this house , I’m giving you this ring . It's our family ring and I have transfer 50% of my property in your name”

“WHAT!!!!”

Every one yelled at once and I'm standing numb without uttering a word as I'm shocked to hear the new discover.

“Dad how could you do this us . Are we not your children? And what about Mom?” Emir almost Yelled but Uncle is standing like he was expecting this reaction.

“Relax child I have sort out everything. Well you see I have given 30% property on your name and 20% property on Sila's name. I have named my private villa on Zaynep”. Everyone went silent.

Aunt Zaynap is looking at me with pure hatred, but didn't said anything.

Before anyone say anything uncle called me and Emir towards him and give him the ring and told him to put in my finger. Emir caught hold of my hand put the ring . His hold was so strong that I feared that my bones will broke.

Uncle called someone and the same lady and man appeared . He introduce them as the family workers .

“I think everyone is tired we should take some sleep”

Aunty said with fake smile . She lead me towards Emir's room .

Before going Uncle  give me a last hug and said in my ear that everything will be fine. I just gave him a small smile and than start follow Aunty.

After reaching the room  she closed the door and locked it from  inside .

I was busy admiring the room, it is so beautiful,  everything is put perfectly and neatly

Suddenly Aunt grip my elbow tightly and slap me really hart, so hard that it's effect my ear . I saw her with big eyes

“ Why did you came in our lives in our family . Because of you my family is not happy . You're a Curse , a bad Oman in my son’s life and know you also had our property on your name . Shame on you.

"Listen to me very carefully, my son don’t love you , your are going to live here like nobody and I will make sure of it.”

She jerked me away and go out of the room. I didn't cry nor I say anything because I know this was going to happen .

I was so tired that without changing the dress I drop myself on the soft bad without thinking of the circumstances,  I let my self drown in the peace of night.

Emir’s POV:-

I saw mom coming out of my room . Today was not a easy and happy day for us except dad and the Bitch . I walk towards my mom and pull her in a hug. She cried with sobbes, her tears were soaking my shirt but I didn't  give a damn about it and hug mom more tightly

“It’s okay mom don't cry , everything will become fine I’ll make sure of it.”

I start saying soothing words to her and finally after 5 minutes she stop crying . She pull herself and take my hand in her and her other hand start creasing my face.

“I want something from you will you give me?”

“I can give my life for you mom.”

“I want you to take revenge from her . I know you can't divorce her but can you not let her live a happy life . Make sure she don’t enjoy our property. Make sure she curse herself for accepting this marriage.”

I become shocked my sweet mom who didn't curse in her entire life , who didn’t even think to harm a small insect , is asking me to destroy someone's life. It’s all Lale's fault she made my mom like this cruel and without thinking further I said

Yes mom you have my word I’ll make her life hell so that she will regret marrying me" I said with a smirk to my mom and saw her smiling at me .