ix. kill me now (𝘱𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦)

𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪 (𝘱 𝘢 𝘳 𝘵  𝘵 𝘩 𝘳 𝘦 𝘦 )

"Oh, no -- no, no. You have to get them all settled in." Lorelai says grabbing Michel's collar.

"I'm not talking to them."

"Yes you are."

"Well I'm not talking to them nicely."

at the house of  Richard and Emily

"It's after 8:00. She should be here already." Richard says panicky.

"She'll be here." Emily reassures.

"You're supposed to tee off at your designated time."

"You pay good money to that place. You'll tee off when you tee off. Is that what you're wearing? "

"Yes."

"Hmm"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?!"

"Nothing it's fine."

"This whole thing is absurd!"

"She's your granddaughter."

"She's a 16-year-old who would rather be at the mall."

"Show her all around the club —especially the rose garden."

"I am not a guide."

"And make sure you take her to lunch and I think Lauren will join as well after her hockey practice."

"No one said anything about lunch."

"I hope Lorelai's clubs are still in good shape."

"Emily, you are not listening to me. I will teach her golf, as promised by you, but lunch with the twins is out of question."

"You have to eat, so you'll eat together. Do you have sunscreen?"

"Emily—"

Before Richard gets to finish his sentence the doorbell rings.

"She's here." Emily says.

"Oh, 8:30. We must remember to buy her a watch."

"Richard, so help me god, you will be sweet and make this a memorable day for her. This is the first time we've gotten to show our granddaughters off at the club, and it means a greay deal to my happiness — and yours —that this day goes well. Are we clear? "Emily says strict before opening the door.

"Rory. Hello! " Emily says happily opening the door

"Sorry I'm late. " Rory apologises.

"Nonsense. You're right on time. "

"Hi, grandpa." Rory greets.

"Rory, nice to see you. "

"This is a perfect day for golfing, isn't it?" Emily asks.

"It's cooler at 8:00" Richard mumbles.

"Am I dressed okay?", Rory asks worried, "I didn't have any of those short pant things."

"Actually there is something missing. Oh, wait a minute." Emily reaches behind a bag and pulls out a colorful, woollen beret and puts it on Rory's head. "Here we go. Now you just look like Tiger Woods."

"Wow, that's some hat." Rory says in a awkward voice.

"Oh and this is for Lauren." Emily says reaching behind the bag again pulling out a similar woollen beret but with different colors,and hands it to Richard.

"Okay, off you go, you two. Have a wonderful time."

"We will." Rory tells picking up the bag with golf clubs.

"You bet." Richard says walking out of the door.

skipping to the club

"Is it hard to become a member here?" Rory asks.

"Everyone has to go through a thorough screening process."

"Kind of like the FBI?"

"We're more thorough than that."

"Wow!"

"Yes. — Do you know the merger of forscape and D.S.S. happened right here on this lawn?"

"Really?"

"International finance will never be the same, all because of a lost golfing bet."

"That's crazy."

"That's high finance. Well, here we are. Now... What do you know about golf?"

"That it's a good walk spoiled."

"Well your driver is the most powerful club in your bag, and as such, it can be your most valuable asset, or your greatest liability. To wield it properly requires a precise combination of confidence and humility."

"Confidence and humility — got it."

"There you are. That's a pretty good natural grip. Now line the toe of your left foot up with the ball. That's right. Now drop this shoulder a little bit. Now keeping your left arm firm, draw the club back, and swing it cleanly through the ball."

Rory tries to hit it and hits the grass next to the golfball.

"I'm betting that was wrong." Rory says.

"There are no rights and wrongs to the learning process."

Richard walks to the grass Rory just hit and puts it back in its place.

"Try that again."

Rory tries again and hits another grass spot.

"I'm betting THAT was wrong."

at Lauren's hockey practice

There are a whole bunch of other girls around the age of 15 and 16 sitting on a bench, including Lauren.

"Okay. Hello everyone I'm coach Diaz, your coach for this semester. So yoi girls all got put in one team because you all chose hockey as your sport. I will be checking your attendance, so when you hear your name please raise your hand."

"Lizzy Aston. Isabella Alford —"

After attendance they all have to get up and run 2 times around the field. All exhausted the girls arrive back at the spot where they were in first.

"I am exhausted." Avery pants.

"Me too." Lauren says panting. "I'm Lauren by the way."

"Nice to meet you Lauren, I am Avery."

"No talking come over here and I will tell you what you have to do!" coach Diaz yells at the group.

The group slowly makes its way to coach Diaz. "So as you are all beginners I will first be showing you how to hold the hockeystick."