24. Eye Candies and Drinks

Start from the beginning

Aiden looked as if someone just hit him with a brick.

"L-lia are you mad because I didn't tell you earlier?" He asked.

I just huffed in response. I was mad, but for a different reason that he doesn't need to know.

"How should I make it up to you?" He asked, holding my hand.

Half of my anger flew out right then and there.

"Uhh- tell these knights to leave. I want to walk alone but they won't leave me alone." I said.

Aiden hesitated for a second before ordering the knights to leave.

"Happy?" He asked, bringing my hand to his lips and placing a small kiss on it.

Ohh! My heart!!

I stood there trying to calm my heart down, when he asked me a question, "Why are you wearing a ring, Lia?"

I froze once again.

"Uhh- because it is pretty!" I said the first lie that came to my mind and he knew it. The ring was far plain to be pretty.

He just stood there, staring at it for a moment before inhaling deeply and forcing a closed-lip smile, he said, "Who gave it to you?"

"Uhhhhh- no one." I said, smiling nervously.

"Oh? Then you won't mind if I take a look at it right?" He said trying to remove it from my finger. I was pretty sure he was going to throw the ring in the sky and then be like 'oops', so I quickly snatched my hand away from him. Though the ring is fixed on my finger, it still hurts when someone pulls on it.

No! That's my ticket to a free designated driver!!

"You're thinking too much, Oppa." I said, quickly hiding my hands behind my back. "Oh, I'm tired I'll get going." I said and quickly started stepping backwards. Aiden scowled at me.

"Right. I'll head back too. Need to have a word with father about sending assassins to your school and kill any boy who comes within a one-meter radius near you." He said and I gasped in disbelief.

"Don't worry, I'm just joking." He said with a forced smile before heading off. And everything about his tone was telling me the otherwise.

Well, that one-meter thing won't be a problem since people just avoid me in Academy. And if they can't avoid me, I'll avoid them. I'm an expert in avoiding things anyway.

__
____

This is heaven.

I thought as I looked at the left taking in the sight of those bulging muscles.

My eye candies~

I thought as I looked to the right, drooling when those abs and biceps flexed.

Our embroidery classes were over so we had a free period, I didn't exactly know what to do, so I just casually followed the other girls in my class to where they were going and I was so glad I did.

Half naked boys were practicing sparring in the field and all the girls were fawning over them and so was I.

My eyes looked at different abs from time to time and stopped when they landed on a shirt.

Why is this kid wearing......oh.

My eyes met Traashid's indigo - red eyes that glared at me.

Does this guy do anything besides glaring at me?

I just rolled my eyes at him. He was probably covering his body because his face was enough damage already. If he showed his abs the souls of theses female nobles here would leave their body for sure. My eyes stopped at a kid and drooled over his tanned body.