can love you more than this

Start from the beginning

The others started snickering at the sight of Harry trying to appease me. Who knew, that there will be a day when they would be able to see him so whipped. 

"So," Perrie started, "I won the bet!" Leigh-Anne, Liam and Niall started to groan and glare at Harry while Jesy, Louis and Perrie started cheering and hugged me.

"Wait for a second," realisation dawned upon me, "You guys bet on who will ask the other first?"

---

"Let's welcome, One Direction and Little Mix!"

The audience cheered and clapped while we walk into the studio and greeted James Cordon. On Sam's order, Jesy and Liam, and Harry and I, are not allowed to sit next to each other in case we get 'too touchy' and accidentally reveal our relationship. I stumbled in my heels a little. Niall saw me and immediately grabbed my arm to prevent me from falling, the audience went a little wild seeing our interaction. "Thanks," I muttered and sat in between Niall and Perrie, feeling down that Harry was right at the end of the couch. I peered my head a little so that I could take a look at my boyfriend. Wow, boyfriend. I will never get tired of calling him that. He saw me staring at him and subtly winked at me. Liam saw what we were doing and leaned forward, so that he was blocking us, smiling innocently at me.

"Boys and girls, welcome back!" James Cordon welcomed us and took a seat at the armchair next to our couch.

"How long has it been since we've last seen One Direction together?" He marvelled.

"Been quite a while, aye," Liam answered.

"I understand that instead of releasing a single, you guys decided that for a reunion song, you guys wanted to collaborate with Little Mix?"

"Yeah. I mean we've known Little Mix since like forever-."

"Literally, we saw each other in our foetus state," Niall added in.

"And yeah, we wanted to collaborate with the girls since like years ago, so since there's an opportunity, why not?" Liam's answer evoke cheers from the fans with some even screaming "One Mix!"

"I understand that you're the opening act for Little Mix's summer tour?" James asked.

"Yeap."

"How did that happen? Were you scared you can't sell out the arena or?" Everyone started laughing and snickering at the question.

"No, no. We just wanted to spend time with four beautiful girls, that's all," Louis jokingly answered, and made kissing faces towards us.

"Wow, can't say I'm not jealous," James commented. "And Little Mix, congratulations! The biggest girl band in the world! How do you feel about that?"

I could feel the girls looking at me.

"We've been pretty fortuitous. We've got supportive fans behind our back and now, a label that's promoting us, so no complaints," I took a jab at our previous label. 'Ooohhs' could be heard in the studio as I threw shade at Syco.

"So tell us, what's the new single like?"

Perrie and Louis took turns to answer the question, Leigh-Anne and Niall answering some when asked. I stayed quiet for most of the part, seeing as how the rest had the interview under control and didn't need my help to answer the questions. Jesy and Liam interjected every time they think we will overspeak or when we started acting like children.

"Harry," James finally mentioned him for the first time since the interview started. "Someone sent me an interesting video yesterday. Let's watch it."

The TV on the stage started playing the video of Harry dedicating a song to me at yesterday's concert. It got to the part where Harry said he wanted to kiss me and the audience went wild. Perrie grabbed my hand to stop herself from fangirling, Leigh-Anne doing the same to Jesy. The boys except for Harry were cringing badly as they watched the video. Heat rushed up to my neck, knowing the words were all for me.