Introduction

Alaric saltzman-human
Headmaster of Salvatore boarding school for young and gifted. Tries to take responsibility of each and every student. Loves his daughters more than anything and believes his one student hope more than anyone. Wishes for change in Hope Mikaleson.

Hope Mikaleson - tribrid
Student in Salvatore boarding school, Auburn haired girl who never speaks with anyone so everyone thinks she can't speak. Worst enemy one can have. A tribrid but no one knows except Alaric. werewolf alpha of the pack in Salvatore school.Hurts whoever stands in her way even students.

Lizzie saltzman- siphoner
Blonde twin who is popular, everyone worships her in line, looks like the most arrogant but depends on others behaviour. Exhibits hatred towards her sister but lives in the same room with her.

Josie saltzman- siphoner
Brunette twin who is lovable but never have loved ones. Introvert but also the most talktive. Kind but no one knows. She can be rude but never tries to be one. Always gets in trouble but saved by some fairy godmother (according to her).

Milton greasley- newly turned vampire
Shows a lot of courage, but the most feared person. Gives 100percent to control thrist. Friendly with everyone.

Landon Kirby- human
Only Friend of Josie outside of Salvatore school. Tries to be there for Josie all the time. Has a silent and far away crush on hope.

Rafael waithe- werewolf
Best friends with landon who knows his secret. Has crush on Josie. Popular in school. Always tries to beat hope for alpha only to impress Josie secretly, but never succeeded.