Mikaelson!

Josie pov

Ah! This sprain cut short my walk with Hope. I thought of asking her about her day. She seemed happy which is very rare that she displays. No, this is the first time I saw her like this, like a kid. She projects herself as an adult, matured enough. Why won't she be like that with us too. Who is that lady, is she a friend or a relative? Will Hope answer me if I ask her? Should I even try asking her? Do I need to tell this to Lizzie? But I don't want to, I don't know why, I feel like keeping this Hope to myself crazy right?

I took a bandage from nurse office and took rest in my room after wrapping it around my leg. Dad picked me up, Hope continued walking back even when dad ordered her to sit,, she just gave him a look and left jogging into woods. He sighed at that. "Why do you easily accept her ways dad?" I asked him he smiled and said "I don't Josie, but she does it anyways, in the end what she does is for the best, so I just try to adjust by now it became kind of funny" I want to ask him more about Hope, and I know he won't answer me.

Sleep took over my thoughts slowly, and when I woke up its already next day. I didn't eat last night, my stomach is growling at me to feed it. I looked at my leg, dad messaged me that I get exception from classes for a day. I said it's not that necessary this time he didn't listen. " Did dad just ordered me to keep you in rest?" Lizzie stormed into the room with a confusion. "I am under strict orders, failing to keep that I will have to face detention!" She poured out her rage. He never did this, not for a sprain at least.

She grabbed our lunch on the way. We had a cuddly sister time watching Lord of ring movies. I shared with her about what happened when I went to meet Landon. I know she didn't understand why I am friends with Landon but she respects me enough to accept my decisions.

It's night time, we were about to sleep when Hope invited herself into our room. We both stood up and are in shock. This is the first time in our lives we saw Hope enter another dorm room. She is waving her hand to bring us out from our shock. Hope sat on a chair, Lizzie and I sat on her bed, made a small talk. I suggested she should join us to watch a movie. We started watching Tangled on my insistence.

I am observing Hope, not like that, but out of curiosity, her change of expressions over the movie, when the Rapunzel reunites with her parents she was literally in tears. When it almost ended she quickly shook her head and changed her features to usual emotionless face.

After that Lizzie and I were talking Hope is listening sometimes adding a word or two based on her knowing of the topic. "So once again I wanna know why are you here?" Lizzie questioned Hope. Hope raised her eyebrow "when did I tell you the reason why I am here?" Hope replied with a question. Lizzie huffed. "I guess you are being stubborn to be my friend, you should be happy I am here" "of course Hope we are happy, Lizzie is just being a mood killer" I teased Liz.

We both laughed to which Lizzie stood up. " I am complaining to dad that you are here after curfew" "funny, what if I say your dad ordered me to befriend you both?" "I know! So you are here for him" Lizzie concluded. Hope frowned at that "maybe one of the reason, mainly I wanted to check on Josie, is her leg good or not" Lizzie with a fake annoyance went out of the room saying "it's just a sprain Hope, you know that too" every word fading as she steps away.

"Thank you Hope, I am good, it healed fine, I took complete bedrest even though it is not needed" she smiled. "Yes your father said to make friends, I thought who would I be comfortable with than you both" it warmed my heart. She thought of returning our friendship. No no she admitted to us three being friends. My smiled widened to which she replied with her own meaning of smile. Even though it is not a full smile, from her it is a first.

Silence spread through our room, Lizzie still didn't returned. "Hope can I ask you something?" She hesitated to say yes or even no so I said " its okay even if you don't answer, I just have to ask you" she nodded. "Who were you talking to when we went out, you seem to be so carefree with her, who is she to you" my words left her in a trance. She didn't reply she didn't even respond. Her hands are shivering, her fists closed, her eyes are in a deep emotion, it looks like she is about to have a panic attack, I called out to her, she didn't respond. I shook her holding her shoulders. She made eye contact with me, I held her closed fists in mine.