Chapter 7: Straightening Creases

Start from the beginning

It's the jaw breaking megaphone fùcking loud complete with clutching their stomachs in amusement laugh.

So help me I'm going to tear them to pieces if they didn't stop laughing right now.

"What's so funny?" I growled at both of them, baring my fangs at the two people who immediately clammed up. Colton was still smiling silly when he replied ", well," he said grinning like a fool ", it's just you look like she's the cause of most of your problems."

"Amen to that," Domovov muttered as he drank on his glass, grimacing as a drop fell on his white tux. I gulped on the glass of blood, draining it all. "She isn't. She's just a girl. A lycan."

"Yeah, right. Jessica is but a human too," Domovov mockingly said. Colton snorted at that, hiding his laughter.

I clenched and unclenched my fists, sure that this would end badly for the both of them if they didn't shut up soon. "Whatever. I have a lot more things to do than chat with you lot," I pushed myself off the ledge and turned my heel around before walking back to ballroom where classical music is playing lightly and the clinking of table ware filled the area with chatters alight. Vampire lords are scattered around the area, mingling and discussing anything that would prolong the inevitable: the meeting for the actions to be taken for the uprising. Long ball gowns swept the floor and the exposed skin lured me in, seeking the confines of the most peaceful place, the place where I would be inconspicuous.

"My lord," a breathless rasp came sooner than I thought. So much for the peace and inconspicuous.

I spun around and saw the alpha female before raising my eyebrows at her. I'd admit, she'd cleaned up nice: gold silk wrapped her neck and went down in a plunge to allow the swell of her breasts to show. A brown belt encircled her tiny waist and ended in a bow in front which you can pull and undo the entire dress; the material pooled in her ankles like liquid gold. Her hair is pulled to the side in a neat bun, showing her neck. I unconsciously licked my lips as I stared at the junction of her neck. Since Holly isn't here...

"My lord Calvin," she said again, wrapping her hands around mine ", what may I do for you?" Her eyes were hungry, seeking for attention she desperately lack. That's her greatest difference compared to Holly: she wanted attention while Holly gives it.

A woman is a woman anyway, I shrugged and thought of what those two vampire lords said. I'm going to prove them Holly isn't everything.

I grabbed her by the forearm, non too gently and pulled her out of the grand ballroom. We headed to the door on the far end, the pulse in her wrist started thumping softly underneath my hold. Our steps landed on the carpeted floor as I searched for the nearest room and kicked it open. I threw her on the nearest bed and she stumbled gracefully on it, looking at me equally hungry. I removed my tux, leaving me in my white shirt while she began removing her brown ribbon, the golden silk falling off her body and pooling on the bed. Her breasts were exposed to me, the nubs hardening at my searing gaze. I see that she had shaved downstairs as well, making me think that it would look good on my pretty, blond haired lycan who is--

Holy fùcker of fùckers. Shut up, Calvin.

Focusing on her body and not her face, I pulled on the belt securing my trousers and dropped it on the floor while the lycan female stumbled on her knees on the carpet before pulling it down and putting my díck inside her mouth. Warmth covered me completely as I moaned and grabbed her by the hair, disrupting the carefully pinned dark strands there. She yelped on the pain but continued sucking, licking and stroking me, all the while my thoughts flew on my little blond haired lycan doing this with me, right now and not this bítch.