Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"So wanna explain why you're like their pet?" Jayden blew out a mouthful of smoke and eyed me down from the couch.

"Pet? What are you on about?"

"They keep you up here like you are their pet or something."

"I live here, there is a difference."

"Sure hun."

It still made my skin crawl when he called me by pet names. "Surprised they let you through the gate."

"They weren't going to till," His lips cracked into a grin "I told them I was your boyfriend."

"You did what!" I literally felt the rage boil through my blood. "Look you've got to go." If my brother got wind of this I would never live this down.

I pulled him by his arm up and dragged him to the door.

"Hang on what's the rush."

"If my brother hears about this, you are most likely dead." Or worse Saxon could hear about it and believe it.

My whole stomach twisted into a tight knot at the thought of that. Saxon could think that I used him when really I was dating a boy from my school the whole time. It was the last thing I needed.

We had just passed the rubbish bins and I had my eyes on the door cut out from the gate when it happened.

"In a hurry sis?" Leigh stepped out of the shadows, looking impressed.

"Yeah I kind of am so can this wait for later?"

"Yeah sis it can wait." He crossed his arms. "It can wait five minutes."

I rolled my eyes and continued on dragging Jayden across the lot till we reached the door.

"Next time you should call me or give me a heads up." I opened the door and let go of him. "Cause this place doesn't like unexpected visitors."

"Is it this place or just you?" He arched his eyebrows at me.

"I'll see you school." I didn't need to explain myself to him and I didn't have too.

"Yeah see you at school." He stepped through the door and I closed it behind him. Now I got the pleasure of listening to whatever Leigh had in store for me.

"Whatever is going on between you and that boy needs to end."

"Yeah hello to you too Leigh." I walked back to him.

"I mean it Gabriella he's bad news and I can't have him around the club."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"We're just friends."

"Doesn't matter can't have him around here."

"WHY!"

This avoiding my question was driving me nuts.

"Cause he is one of our runners and I can't have him being seen around the club. You got it now?"

"What's a runner?"

"A drug runner, a dealer god do I have to break everything down for you."

Nope just that. "Ok fine I'll tell him he can't come around here."

"And you'll stop seeing him." He crossed his arms. "If these are who you are making friends with I would hate to think my sister is in the wrong crowd."