Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Saxon's Point of View

Never been one for conversation- never had to think about it either. Don't remember the last time I had been so careful about watching my words. But when it came to Gabriella- well I was fucking rethinking every word that left my mouth.

There was something about her. Innocence maybe? She was standing beside a bed, looking at the price tag frowning. She was wearing a pair of cowboy boots, shorts that rode so far up, I questioned if they could even be classed as a pair of shorts. She had this loose single on showing off a tattoo on her left shoulder of a dragonfly.

Her deep blonde hair was flying freely and she would run her fingers threw it every couple of minutes.

Was I making her nervous?

I should've just let Leigh take her. But the boy had a lesson to learn. You don't fucking lie to the family about family. And when it came down to it, that was exactly what the club was a family. One that just lies to earn dirty money together.

"You like that one?" I nodded my head at the double bed.

"I don't know." She chewed her bottom lip, avoiding eye contract with me. "I guess?"

"You either like it or hate. Pretty straight cut sweetheart." I hated fucking shopping. I glanced over my shoulder and there was the reason I fucking hated it. They were staring- like always.

Always fucking staring. Always fucking judging.

"Saxon." She muttered and came to my side, staring down at her feet. "Do you feel like everyone is staring at us?"

"There is no feeling it, they are."

"Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Scared I might take off with a bed without paying maybe."

She cracked a grin, "You're strong, but not that strong."

"You doubting my strength baby?"

She laughed and met my eyes for the first time since we walked in here. "You know what Saxon, you're alright."

Why did hearing that make something twist inside me? I reached into my leather cut and brought out a cigarette.

"You can't smoke in here." She shook her head, her eyes flashing between me and the retail assistants.

"Can bet you babe they won't come over."

"Well considering the no smoking sign on the door, they should."

"Just cause they should, doesn't mean they are gunna."

"Fine light it up." She crossed her arms, "And we shall see."

So I did I lit it up and took a long drag. God I needed that. Her eyes were something special. Something that you didn't see every day. They held a lot of innocence, fun and fuck me love. She was something special. Even with her weird outfit choices.

"Can I help you?"

My eyes widened and I turned around to meet an older lady, my eyes flashed to her name tag. Looks like she is the boss.

"We'll take on of those." I pointed to the bed and pulled the ciagette out of my mouth. "That white couch there, the dining table to the right, the one with the glass top and those bedside draws."

She opened her mouth.

Then shut it.

I could feel Gabriella's eyes on me.