Chapter 11

Gabriella point of view

I didn't want to admit it but I was beginning to have to face it. I was avoiding Saxon. Ever since he admitted to wanting to be in a relationship with me, I found myself putting distance between us.

Because I didn't want to be caught.

It had been nearly two weeks and across those two weeks we had said hello and shared a wave.

So as I stood outside his study with the latest books in hand I was beyond nervous to knock.

"You right there sweetheart seems you have your hands full." Blue was now standing beside me with a beer in hand.

"Um yeah I was just going to leave these for Saxon."

Blue twisted the door knob open and the door swung open.

"Just put them on his desk I'm sure he will get to them when he gets back."

"Gets back? From where?" I hadn't seen him leave.

"Went to Kelly last week should be back any day." Blue smiled at me then walked off leaving me with my thoughts.

No wonder it was so easy to avoid him! He wasn't even here! I dumped the books on his desk and walked out. You would think he could have spared a moment to tell me he was leaving.

.......

Normally I don't care about my appearance. Sure I whack on some makeup and maybe have a second glance at my outfit but it wasn't like I was one of those girls that drooled over every detail.

Until today.

Today, Saxon came back. In fact he should be pulling in the lot any minute. I was wearing a tight singlet, that rose up on my hip bones. As well as a pair of black short shorts. Matched with my hair dead straight and flawless makeup.

I was impressed with my abilities.

I had just stepped out onto the lot when the roar of motorbikes turned into the garage.

"Wow Hun I always knew you were sexy but darn." Ice's eyes ran up and down me.

"Um thanks I think."

I scanned the motor bikes as they lined up. Took me a few seconds but I picked out Saxon. His board back, masked half face and looking threatening as ever. I wanted to run over to him. But what was stopping me apart from the fact we couldn't be seen together was the fact there was a blonde on the back of his bike.

Who the hell was she!

"Um who's the blonde?" I asked Ice.

"Libby. Saxon's ex-wife or still wife, I don't know if they got divorced."

Wife.

What the fuck.

"Gabriella have you heard a word I've said?"

I looked back at Ice.

"Sorry what did you say?"

"I said do you have a date to tonight's brooze up?"

I stared blankly back at him. "Leigh would kill me if I did."

"I can take on Irish. Come on, come dance with the devil for a night." He put on a charming smirk that would have most girls on their knees.