5. Truth Or Dare

(A/N: There's some gay shit in the story hereon. It may not be liked by some readers thus... I'm alerting y'all beforehand 🚨)

"This is the St. Paul's Cathedral, Macau's most famous landmark. The façade, with detailed carvings, is located atop one of the island's seven hills, which lends it much significance and great views," Mi-sun explained like a tourist guide. Some of her family members were settled in Macau thus she often visited the place and knew her way around the city like the back of her hand.

"Hyeon would have loved this place. She likes visiting places with a good history."

Jeon Jeongguk, when left the casino after learning that the person who had saved Hyeon was Kim Taehyung, was in a terrible mood when he met Cha Mi-sun at his mansion. She suggested they take a midnight city tour to cheer him up. And he agreed. But now, Mi-sun was regretting her suggestion because even after touring the city all night, he wouldn't shut up talking about Hyeon.

"Jeongguk, did you call her and inform her that you're here with me?"

"I didn't. She's going to be mad at me and I have nothing with which I can make it up to her," Jeongguk sat down on the steps in front of the ruins of St. Paul's Cathedral.

"Jeongguk, you know I love you, right?" Mi-sun's eyes were turning glossy because of the thought that Jeongguk puts in so much effort for Choi Hyeon, but he never did anything for her.

"Of course," Jeongguk tapped on the stone steps, gesturing for her to take a seat beside him.

"You know I want you to be happy, right?" She obeyed and sat close to him.

"Yes, Mi-sun. But what's wrong? You don't sound good," Jeongguk wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Because I want you to be happy, let me tell you something you don't realise," Mi-sun turned to face him. "You have feelings for Choi Hyeon, not me. So, why don't we break up? That way you can devote yourself to the girl you like."

"Mi-sun, I don't like Hyeon that way. I think of her as my sister," Jeongguk argued.

"No guy talks about their sister all the time, Jeongguk. I... I can't be with you any longer," she said in a kind of rude tone so that Jeongguk can accept their break up quickly and go to Hyeon. She did not want to let him go, but she loved him too much to hold onto him knowing he liked someone else. Her heart ached but she controlled herself. The day they had started dating, she had promised herself to do everything in her power to keep her man happy. And today was the time she had to fulfil her promise even if that meant allowing him to love another woman.

"Mi-sun...," Jeongguk could feel the pain she was going through but he also knew she was right. He did like Hyeon.

"You can use our break-up as an opportunity to ask Hyeon to be your date to Kim Seokjin's party," Mi-sun wiped her tears that had started rolling down.

"Are you sure?" Jeongguk took her hand in his.

She nodded, looking away.

"Thank you, Mi-sun," he hugged her.

"But you're still my best friend and I'm going to come to you each time I have a problem, okay?" Mi-sun wrapped her arms around him thinking this might be their last hug. Although he was no longer hers, she still wanted to let herself have a little bit of him because what she was doing was not easy and she wasn't planning on killing herself by letting him go all of a sudden.